How to get a girlfriend

Kaen, someone who was shot can’t help but feel pain, because, you know, pain receptors and stuff. And depression is a clinically diagnosed disease, so there is no turning it off.

Confidence, however, is different. I went through most of high school not confident in myself, when in reality–with the athletic body I had and the charm of a prince–I should have gotten more pussy than the school quarterback. It took joining the military before I was confident enough to really engage with women on a man’s level.

Here’s the thing: I had the smarts, and the looks to sweep any girl off her feet. So why wasn’t I confident? …It was because I judged myself harshly. When I joined the military, my opinion about myself soared. I was doing what I loved, still young and healthy, and had a good social life.

I’m a much smarter, much better man overall now compared to high-school me. But I still feel like I had a lot to contribute to a relationship back then, and I just wish I knew that.

I don’t know how old you are, Kaen, but I know this: wisdom is hot, no matter your age. True wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Don’t brag, don’t make rash decisions. Be a good person, and these things will help boost your confidence.

Then, find a girl you want to ask out, introduce yourself, and ask if she’s seeing anybody. If not, ask her out. If she laughs in your face and tells you to get lost, that’s HER loss, and frankly never deserved to be with you in the first place.

That is key- when a girl turns you down, you shouldn’t mope about it. That’s not attractive, and a sign that you aren’t mature enough for a serious relationship. Your self-worth shouldn’t be tied to whether the hot chick at the bar wants to suck your dick. There are a ton of people in the world, and at least ONE wants to date you…

But you’ll never find them by posting for dating advice on a Battle Dawn forum. XD

say jokes if she laughs she is interersted even if they arent good if she doesnt laugh do a different approach

Robin, if i didnt post this on the BD forum, i wouldnt have got to read your post. It’s very helpful. Thank you

“I`m not a photographer, but I can picture us naked in a hotel room.”

nice reply man (why 20 characters)

Get Confident, drink alcohol ! :slight_smile:

Have a dig bick. that should solve the issue

Be a man, you must be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Maybe go out for a drive in your new Aston Martin Vulcan
It works trust me
Or you could work on Joshni’s advice, Its super effective

kidnapping works as well

Eww Get Lost He wants a girlfriend
Not a BDSM

Hmmm…not sure where I read it earlier but it seems familiar. Could you plz write its expanded form?

An overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submission (DS), Sadism and Masochism (SM).

Basically can be kind of rape or willing
In which A dominant party (male or female) does erotic yet painful stuff to the slave

thanks for info. It doesn’t sound to much appealing lol

Yeah it doesnt If youre on the Slave side
But The Dominant is …

Well from what i heear both sides enjoy :poop: :scream: :dizzy_face: :mask:

i think if u ignore the tears and put in some threats will diverge a bit from bdsm

Step 1: Be rich
Step 2: ???

well, im poor, so that goes out the window

Then how do you boost :?

just be nice and talk about topic the girl is interested in
once you start talking shy will go away