How Many more backfire Items are going to be released!😰

Stop please we need regular Items not backfire ones.

6 Likes

I’m not sure but whoever is creating them needs to be neutered. :rofl:

8 Likes

I think the rest of items to come, are gonna be backfire. The only one that didn’t is charge. Glad that one was not made that way.

14 Likes

Until they reallize they can’t milk your life savings anymore and end it all with a suspiciously generous sale , and kick you in the nuts later with another reloaded

22 Likes

Lol! WindWeaver, you’re so funny! :laughing:

4 Likes

When that happens imma straight up leave and tell my children in the future if they come across the game to not play it as it will leave them broken

3 Likes

18 Likes

It has been an accepted idea to the eyes of Tactisoft because why not, let the game deteriorate. I don’t think it is going to stop, but the idea will rather become something that all players get used to, and just fit in as a usual thing to be expected when getting items. My main point, it’s not going to stop, because not sure why.

2 Likes

Infinity is more than infinity, so if you counted infinitely you have counted past infinity, change my mind.

“Infinity is an irrational proportion to itself at immeasurable increasing rates”

I raise you the Grand Hotel.

1 Like

Infinity is closer to 0 than infinity

1 Like

Infinity isn’t a number, it’s the term for the number of elements in any unending set. There are different magnitudes of it, of which the natural numbers (aleph-null) is the lowest.

2 Likes

Of course, everyone talks about the unending set defined as infinity.

But I was making a joke.

4 Likes

Urbu is Infinity
Infinity is Urbu
Pointless is Urbu
Infinity is Pointless

2 Likes

urbu is pointless?

1 Like

Urbu is pointless
Pointless is more useless
More useless is tactisoft
Tactisoft is Superdead

5 Likes

Tactisoft is beyond my comprehension of uselessness.

2 Likes

It’s an infinite value. Seriously, that’s it.

1 Like

Gato Games now owns sm.

2 Likes

Thanks for necroposting lol
i never knew this post existed

2 Likes