How can i improve mech?

I haven’t been able to improve my mech for a long time. I have accumulated 2000 tokens, I am waiting for the offer of spartan carnage for a long time …
I need help on how to improve my mech :frowning:
Here are a few photos to help:

1. Delete frantic
  2. General Thread - Build Help 2
5 Likes

I have no other weapons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just go to build help, and post this there; you will get help very quickly

1 Like
  1. A nighteagle will work better than frantic on that build,idk whats the ‘im pur,no other good wep’ excuse but ok
  2. Max legend those mods,you ain’t getting nowhere with the stats they currently give you
2 Likes

Aerost, nice Brute, I get the feeling your Brute wrecks people with the damage it causes.

1 Like

:wink: maximum damage !

1 Like

Ah yes, maximum damage sounds about right. I’d imagine Brute is a monster in the lower ranks. People still even use Brute in the top ranks.

However, at the top rank, you should consider replacing that common tier weapon for a premium weapon when you get the chance. Brute doesn’t do so well in the top ranks. At that point, its value declines to a decent weapon in my opinion. But in 3v3 season, it still shines.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Spartan Carnage offer
They make nice combos with brute :star_struck:

I guess it would be

2 Likes

Dual Spartans are better. Bad news, we already had a Spartan sale. I don’t think we’ll have another Spartan sale, or at least it’ll be a long wait for another Spartan sale.

You might want to consider a dual Brute and a Sacrifice Cannon. I see that build is common in rank 5+.

1 Like

The spartan offer better come right away but I would be fine like that

1 Like

Nice, that’s the build I’m used to seeing.

1 Like

If you could get a Solar Torch drone, that would be better.

1 Like

I do not have :pensive:

1 Like

Selfish Protector is all right. I don’t like the backfire, but its range is great.

2 Likes

Anyway, I wish you the best in your future build. It looks like you’ve everything in order now.

1 Like

Thanks for your help :grinning:

1 Like

No problem. Brute builds are easy to make. Plus, wildly popular since a lot of people use it from what I see in the arena.

1 Like

Are you fu##ing gay?! Delete this fu##ing frantic! You are one of those gay players?!

DUAL FRANTIC BUILDS ARE MOST ANNOYING AND MOST WORST

1 Like