How can i change my email address?

I now have a new email and i want to put it on my acc for more safety, how can i change my email to put the new one?

Thanks for any help

http://forum.supermechs.com

Anything you change there will be changed in-game for you as well.

http://forum.supermechs.com/ is dead flux.

What is this supposed to mean?

Step 1
Go to www.battledawn.com/forum

Step 2
Enter your username and password.

Step 3
Go to control panel on top right corner.

Step 4
Click on profile which will appear on the left side.

Step 5
Click on edit account settings which will also appear on the left side and edit what ever you want to.

But you will have to be a bit patient while doing this. Since the servers are down it will take 30-40 seconds to load (usually it takes fraction of a second) even with high speed connection.

If you still need help please feel free to ask again.

Thanks for the advices,but i mean in my SM acc

Even for SM you need to follow the same procedure.

Both SM and BD accounts are linked to same forum. I don’t know how to explain it to you.
Maybe @alexander can confirm your doubt and explain as well.

You have one account for BD and SM.
And all your bought tokens in SM you can use in BD.

Thanks for help .:smiley::smiley:, I also used to play battedown

I was top 50, but i missed from tha game for some months and when i login i had to play from start. And rebuild new castle, i should may press the vacation button before i leave?

Hello, i typed my new email adress to change it but it says it’s already in use, that’s bc i 've puted this email to some accs i’ve created some weeks before, so What do i do?

Seems you are new to the game and don’t have much idea.
Pl visit this thread and apply for a mentor.

Or message @elcent or @energy

Pl message anyone from staff, maybe @Alexander or @malicewolf

If you have registered another account the email you want try shifting that account to a new email, leaving it a day or so and then transfer the email you wanted on the new account to the email you wanted.

With BD if you don’t log in a week your account will be deleted. To stop this you do need the vacation mode. Once every few weeks/months worlds also reset and every colony is deleted and tick is set back to 0 allowing a new world to commence. If you need anymore help with BD or changing emails feel free to message me.

so that’s why my bd acc was deleted, :frowning:

Helppppppp :sob::sob:, my acc was banned unfairly, i went to change my email and i had to confirm en email to. Accept, nothing was sent and i’ve lost my acc, pls unbann it