Herarchy of mechs

Physical > Energy > Heat

What is your opinion?

ugh…

Allow me to enlighten you and correct your horrendously erroneous logic, you microcephalic adipate. Do excuse my grandiloquence, if need be.

YOU KNOW WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT IT IS WHEN SOMEONE HAS TWO MYTHICAL CORRUPT LIGHTS?!? They keep heating you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until BAM! You’ve lost.

Physical > Heat > Energy

Much better…

It depends …

Phys could go first if it carries myth HP plates. With myth HP plates, you could place the high energy and heat modules.

Energy is still the most favored since the beginning of the update. With 1600 HP energy can win a phys or heat with 2000 HP very well, if the other does not have any mythical module.

Heat, some weapons don´t consume energy,but they are the weakest now.

In short, it all comes down to whether you have HP mythical plates or not, with 2 or 3 of these solutions many problems. And if you add 3 or 4 OP items you are almost invincible.

But every rule has its exception, and I have to mention them …

• El Metre, without having any mythical plate and no OP element, can win very well to all (don´t forget that he carries 2 mechs energy). At this moment, and not because he´s my friend or because he´s in my clan, in my opinion he is the best player in the game. It’s amazing what he have done, with so little.

• Asa, has a good build of heat, the weapons of Asa, that move away, turn his heat mech into a semi-push. And that is annoying. The bad thing is that his weapons consume energy, but he carries myth plates of everything, so he has solved the problem of modules.

ok