Help! I cant register!

Every time i try to register for the game it says my email is not valid, currently the email that i tried is called ythofroot@gmail.com, i dont know why its invalid, any help for me?

I'm new to BattleDawn

Hello,

Sorry to hear that!

Might have registered already and not have it properly updated. Tried reopening the game?

If so, try ythofroot+1@gmail.com

Its a trick and will lead to the same mailbox!

If that still doesn’t work, could you tell me your colony name, world and your attempted username?

Then we’ll investigate.

Thank you!

Thanks for your help, however, the email trick did not work.
My colony name is Yeet, my world is earth 1 and my attempted username is ythofroot

Mmm. Very strange. Could you try ythofroot@googlemail.com ?

Worst case scenario, feel free to use something random like ‘loltest123@gmail.com’ and then simply message me your username and I’ll fix it for you this time. I’ll take a look into why it denies some emails later.

Thanks for reporting this. :slight_smile:

It Worked! Thank you so much for your fast replies and help!

No problem! Enjoy the game. Feel free to ask anything else :slight_smile:

Alexander u really love this game… Feeling proud…:slight_smile: what a dev we have :slight_smile:

Hello there!
I have the sane problem, can’t register, there is message saying email is not valid. I tried two diferent emails so far and it’s always the same… Please help.
Thanks

@Alexander can you help

Well…I would really like to solve this. I’m not new to Battle Down, have been playing it on some other site, which is now dead. But it’s a bit frustrating that I can’t even register. So, again, please help. Anyone…
Thanks

Have you tried logging in? Could be it sneakily did register you but isn’t clear about it.

Could you PM me the emails you used?

Also, props on your name. You might be the coolest guy in this community now.