Hellow, new one here!

Hello everybody!
I’m playing this game since a week and I’ve started understanding how builds work and in which items is kinda safe to invest (just crafted my first 3 legendaries, yay!); I’m also reading this forum since a couple of days and I’ve realized it could be a good idea to sign up here for interacting a lil with the community.
So, well, there’s not much more to say: my IGN is Splatter, I’m level 20ish and I’m currently on ladder rank 13 (three star); I’m also looking for a clan since it’s not so easy to find one in game, but I’ve also realized that clan recruitment here is mainly addressed to top players so there’s no hope for me, lel. Anyway if somene of you has a secondary non top clan or can address me somewhere it will be awesome!
That’s all so far, cya everyone and have a good one! :grin:

1 Like

Hi! Good luck on the battlefield!

1 Like

Hello… welcome to the forum :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome
Its always good to see new players

1 Like

Welcome to our community , hope you enjoy your staying and playing the game with us :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome

please visit battledawn.com as well…

xD

1 Like

Thank you guys :smile: anyone of you in a non top players clan? Game chat is pretty awkward and trying to find a decent clan there is not the easiest task :disappointed_relieved:

@Lannister, what is our status? Are we a top clan or can I chat with @Splatter? :grinning:

We are a potato clan

1 Like

@Mordulec, it depends if you are on Earth or on Ashlar. If on Ashlar, you’re part of the dominant race and sir Lannister is probably a slave; on the other hand, if on Earth he’s a noble but you’re an animal. That’s tricky! :confounded:

I kinda like potatoes.

join my clan it is called pay to wins
leader is dwightx

I may check it tomorrow, right now I’m in a clan I’ve joined today after a guy who was talking in game chat invited me. I feel kinda uncomfortable there since he claims to have 10 years and he’s way too young for my standards, I was looking for a clan populated with more mature people :sweat:

Also, I’m not sure I’m the right person for your clan since I’m not a p2w :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the community.
Feel free to ask anything here!

2 Likes

We are on westeros so call me Lord Lannister.

The only phrase in English containing the word ‘lord’ can think of right now is “as drunk as a lord”…:beer:

1 Like

What about lord Cthulhu? Anyway I like your mindset either.

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont worry about it you can still join