Hello (NotBack) 😐 103 Notifications, Power kits, YouTube, The Claw + more

I was IP banned on the forums on this account… Wanted to post this thread here incase anyone was interested. It’s been months since I have been on the forums. I have wayyy too many notifications too look at, Not going to look at any of them ;-; It’s good to see that i’m not banned (unbanned) from here though. I will cya around thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Too many power kits its ridiculous, that’s just from 1 day…

As soon as I was gone, someone made a YouTube Category If you scroll to the bottom you can see a bunch of my videos. :slight_smile:

( People said my videos were spam or “Clickbait” :frowning: but in reality I was just trying to show my unlisted videos here. Before I Uploaded them to the Public and that’s another reason why you haven’t seen me, too much hate on here. I do have to Thank Supermechs because if it weren’t for them, my channel wouldn’t have exploded :slight_smile: )

Also @Wepwawet you aren’t the only one that doesn’t have The Claw I farmed that portal and spent 300 tokens on refills and still didn’t get it AND I still don’t have it but a bunch of people have 2+ and I can’t even get 1 and I’m Pay 2 Win :joy:

2 Likes

y doe

y doe

y doe

Y DOE

Oh… Well then…

If you are not back,why are you here?

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forums!

1 Like

good question…:rofl:

Welcome back,Dwight!
Nice to see you around again!

Thanks @Dwightx for remembering me and welcome you again. I had no idea that you were forbidden and it didn´t even cross my mind that this could be the case, because I never got to see an offensive attitude on your part.

Lately I am no longer a great investor, I am between the category of free players and those who pay to win. But getting closer to the first ones. I think it should always be like that and that it was a mistake on my part to invest so much money to an internet game in exchange of nothing. I should have followed my intuition and never gotten so entangled in this carnival. But by mistakes you are learned too.

I wish you much success!

1 Like

BEGONE

NO
NO
NO
BAN HIM / HER BACK

elcent please have mercy

1 Like

Him* lol

unless u mean Wep then wot

the maxxing vids are going to pop up soon