Hello... I'm Myxticsoul

Ilove supermechs even that I just started last last day and had 5 legendary… Can anyone give me some advise … Thanks :slight_smile:

I had Legendary Zakares, Backbreaker, Hotflash, Flaminator and Energy Engine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You started yesterday and got 5 legendaries? Wow. Can you reply what they were? I’m interested to see what you got. Lastly, welcome to the community! I hope you have a great time here :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @Myxtic_Soul

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

3 Likes

Ello mate!

Oof…make heat mech yeah? xD

Btw may i see your mech?

3 Likes

Welcome!:slight_smile:

Enjoy Your Day!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :blush:

1 Like

This is my mech now, and im so addicted that i only sleep for only 2 hours ahaha

1 Like

Thanks you guys :slight_smile: I really love this game

1 Like

I had my first legend after over 2 weeks of playing everyday like crazy and you…Got 5 from the first day?
GG Tacticsoft,thank you so much.

1 Like

Some of my legendary were just upgraded… Just the two were given in premium box aha :slight_smile:

Yeah, I used to be just like you(not 5 legs on the first day, but the addict and sleep part, yeah)
Then after 3 months of playing I realized it wasnt worth it(you will too, probably, someday)
So I quit.
BUT I AM on the forums and am more than happy to give advice.
Cheers on the luck, and good luck for the future!

1 Like

Ohh maybe, but i think i love this game though… aha thanks for the advise and reply … truly appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem
20 characters

1 Like

Glad you love the game!

Here’s a story (that many people won’t care about):
I started playing Supermechs last year September when I saw my brother @casualdude play. I knew of Supermechs before from game websites like Kongregate and Kizi but when I tried playing it then… it looked dumb and too complicated with so many weapons. But the recent change made me feel as though they cut down the information enough for players like me can enjoy the game. I played everyday with my brother and it’s been a great 8 months for me. I am currently changing my strats so I can finally get to the top to feel the Medals buzz. Hope I see you there soon :relaxed:

1 Like

Wow nice… Can i see your mechs ? O_O