Hello, I'm a peaceful helicopter

Hello, I’m sexually identified as an attack helicopter so if you start to bully some random hobos on the street then I’m not gonna give a shit 'bout it,but if you bully helicopters with rpgs or you’re fingers then your died kiddo.

Btw, here is a pic on my dog.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I’m plural

im gay

no , not really

I identify as a transgender interdimensional rare gender fluid speckled glittery chinchilla.

http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/bwaaaaawk-im-a-chicken/12218

seriously guys this is getting weird why:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

are you for real like why did it have to get to this

dude all this thread is a joke…

oh okay my friends and i talk like this all the time we would say my friend makes that drugs

this how i talk when me and my friends hang out
what do the carrots mean

What carrots? That’s the snout.

oh i did not know they look like carerots