Hello fellow SM Players! :Santa:

Hello! I am Santa Clause, the real one. AMA!

7 Likes

Hello turquoise nineteen

3 Likes

Hello @WinzKay, If I may ask, what is “turquoise nineteen”?

2 Likes

what’s another name for turquoise

teal?

I need eight of those

2 Likes

Okay

I need nine actually

nine teal

3 Likes

Oh, okie-dokie then. Have a nice day gentleman, and keep the magic a secret to the little kids alright? Be nice. :santa:

3 Likes

Yes daddy clause

oh wait

its Father Christmas

4 Likes

Hahahah. don’t worry, I could be your dad it’s alright. I have a few kids that have me as their fatherly-figure anyways.

So call me anything you want, as long as it says Clause.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t of said that lmao

2 Likes

Pardon? You mean that you won’t call me anything else? That’s nice I guess. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I meant people are gonna say dumb stuff with clause in it.

2 Likes

Oh, I get what you mean now. That’s alright for me, they’re going on my Naughty List if you know what I mean. :wink:

Just joking, it’s truly alright, as long as they don’t offend or do anything that is inappropriate. In this generation, I’ve been getting a lot of those. :disappointed:

5 Likes

Alright Clause and i would like 2 magma shots for Christmas :grinning:

2 Likes

Ahh, yes. I’m very sorry to inform you but I do not control the game that you all play. I’m just here to inform, that the REAL Santa is here.

Very disappointing if I should say so myself, but it’s the truth. :sob:

4 Likes

Well I guess we cant get everything

2 Likes

Can I get an uh…P I E R C I N G F O X?

4 Likes

For me please …

• a 3rd swimmingpool

… thanks a lot :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

4 Likes

A Piercing Fox? Is that a Supermechs Item?

Well like I said, I really can’t do anything about “digital” things, maybe I should get my elves to teach me… Hmm… Besides, generations nowadays always do love mobile things.

2 Likes

Hahahahah, you are funny! Maybe I’ll give you many jewelry on the 25th of December, you sell them for money, then you hire contractors to build a swimming pool no? That sounds like fun! :smile:

4 Likes

Hello Santa, This totally isnt Sir Unkept, Slayer Or Physical Counters
Ya know for christmas you could always, ya know, Make RNG Turn In My Favor :wink:

2 Likes