Hello everyone i am masterchief your lord and savior

IF YOU DONT PLAY HALO1-5 YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF LIVING AND I WILL RUN YOU THROUGH WITH AN ENERGY SWORD. if you do, then post here your funny/fun moments

Hey, this is the third time. Halo is just another sci-fi shooter in an oversaturated market. change my mind.

2 Likes

hello thanos can i have one of your stones

6 Likes

No, because I can use the infinity stones to get infinitely stoned

5 Likes

if master chief were real, thanos would already be dead, as him and blue team would have assassinated him with silenced snipers.

Wrong. we’re talking about someone who can literally bend reality. a gun or sword desnt stop you from being sent to a pocket dimension.

… also, master chief is like, unstoppable. he basically cant die.

Again, doesnt matter, because Master Chief would already be unable to do anything because he’s suffering from one or more of the following: Being stuck in a pocket dimension or willed to never exist by the Reality Stone, obliterated by the Power Stone, already been killed as a baby by using the Time Stone, driven mad by the Mind Stone, or (something)ed by the Soul Stone.

1 Like

i can beat thanos in a game of minecraft PVP

Your fanboying would make Master Chief embarrassed. I hate fanboy’s like this, who claim whatever they’re fanboying over is the best and stuff when they probably don’t even know that much over it. Halo 4-5 is dogshet btw and you basically excluded Reach which proves my point.

MasterChief and blue team wouldn’t even come close to killing thanos. his fkn infinity stones would allow him to know before hand and change reality so they will think they killed him but didn’t.

@Bioniclefan414 his only applies to the 343 games, the og games like halo 2 and C:E were so freaking good they were inducted into video game hall of fame. Halo also revolutionized shooters on console. If not for halo shooters on console would be shit. If you want more evidence to change your mind play Halo 1-3. It’s, in a word, Legendary.

2 Likes

Ah, so you consider it the father of console shooters. I raise to you Doom.

1 Like

Doom is the father of shooters, but Halo C:E showed people how tf to make shooters on console, and to make em right.

Also when I think Sci-Fi shooters in a world where the market is oversaturated. I think Halo. Halo is the face of Sci-Fi shooters.

1 Like

so… youre not real?

1 Like

dude, i also meant the other halo games too. galo is kinda my life, as thats why i chose masterchief as ma name. ik tht 4-5 is shet, as i have played and beat them both, but i never finished reach, which is sad, because it was awesome. dude, ive also played 1. not 2-3 tho, i dont own them. halo wars 1 is shet, but 2 is god mode.

WTF U MEAN IM NOT REAL! im talking to u rn kid.

I’m 100% sure that trophy ain’t a kid.

1 Like

its a figure of speech BOIII

XD people are still paying attention to this “kid” lol

1 Like

Who the fuk does that these days.

people who have smarts :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk: