Hello eevryone i am GODZILLA THE LEGEND OF SUPER MECHS

HELLO SUPER MECHS COMUNITY I AM GODZILLA ONE OF THE LEGEDNS OF SUPER MECHS HERES SOME THINGS YALL NEED TO KNOW IMA GREAT PLAYER BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE BETA DAYS IM KIND TO EEVRYONE ON SUPER MECHS AND I DO NOT BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT I AM THE KING OF THE MONSTERS AND KING OF SUPER MECHS SO COME ON INTO SUPER MECHS AND SAY HI TO THE LEGENDARY GODZILLA AND I AM IN TEH GRETA CLAN HTK ONE OF TEH TOP 3 CLANS IF U WANNA BE THE BEST U GOTA WORK HARD N EARN YOUR WAY HERE TO THE BIG LEGUES SO HAVE A GREAT DAY EVRYONE AND MY NAME ON SUPERMECHS IS kiira SO LOOK ME UP FORA CHAT ADVICE ORA FIGHT ID BE HAPPY TO TALK TO YA ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY SUPER MECHS COMMUNITY N REMEMBER GODZILLA RULES!!! GROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! LOL :slight_smile:

Huh? Never heard of you.

:confounded: who’re you…

RIP this thread lol.

Do u know who this clown is??? Clearly im the king of modren day super mechs. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Overall is probably bestof… so she would be the queen, so that leaves room open for me to be king. All works out. :slight_smile:

Um, was anyone able to read that? :smirk:

loluwotm8

Cool story bro, tl;dr.

Why am I the only one to have liked this post? This person is Godzilla the legend of supermechs…

sorry. i didn’t realize that it was Godzilla the legend of supermechs at first. post liked

Oh shit. GodZilla?? The Godzilla!? He is famous. He just had a movie released about him in 2015. Oh man no way. That’s crazy.

I liked the post too. Just to be safe.

Mothra > Godzilla

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Flux’s mom > mothra > godzilla
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

after 2 lines my eyes exploded… why text on mayus and no spaces:

WHYOUDIDTHATOMYEYESITHURTSYOUKNOWIT?IWILLSMASHYOURPCANDMAKEYOUDONTPLAYANIMOREANDYOUGONNACRYMAYBEANDIDONTKNOWHYIMWRITINGTHISMAYBEJUSTIMBORED!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now now, don’t be salty and drag the guy down. Don’t stop him fr his ambitions, rather, lettuce shower him with fame and attention. It could make him ore a-PEEL-ing. :slight_smile:

You deserve to burned at the stake for that last post.

The legend whose intelligence isnt good enough to turn off the capslock

I heard about neko1313 but never heard of you

oh, I saw you, godzilla! you was a rank 0 exp 0 and a fresh-starting noob a day ago!