Hello all of you mighty mechanical masters!

Well try saving as much tokens to get at least a few boxes for a higher chance to get an item I guess

Wish there was some way to design a mech with items you don’t have yet. Some kind of planner.

Ever heard of workshop unlimited?

1 Like

And has only 2 uses.
Short sighted.

I have not.

just find the topic and you’ll be able to open the tester

2 Likes

I’m just pointing about the mean damage of FB. Of course i’ll choose an SC if i get the option to choose either one of them.

2 Likes

my beauty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Which one?

Dear God, compare Lord Gorgon’s mech to these!

He’d crush both under his claw and barely scratch hiz paint!

2 Likes

I have some serious work to do.

1 Like

*the one displayed is a shet mech i used this weak for fun. Aint my regular gear.

Use workshop unlimited, good tool.

1 Like

Well, it is going to take a while to get back up to rank 1 without spending heavily it seems.

So it seems. Unfortunate

1 Like

What rank are you at Jack?

1 Like

Ya might wanna check other top player’s mech

Been watching replays for a while. Had several designs in mind, but now that I see what it takes to get the stats on those, it seems quite hopeless

1 Like

Do you have buffs on the workshop?

Their unlockable by winning arena with the daily arena coin things to add buffs

With what I have or think I could easily get, I could build a mech with 2k hp and 40 physical resist. But I would have to weaken my self against heat or energy, which I dont like. I always try to build balanced mechs. And even with the high armor and resist version, it couldn’t stand up to any mech I’ve seen in the top ranks or even in chat. It gets a lot better with arena perks on, but not by enough.

1 Like

Well focusing on one counter won’t help since that will make it too hard for 2v2.

Try making the mech atleast a two types counter mech ( it doesn’t have to focuse on the two, you can always add a bit of upgrade on the other part you can’t counter for a chance to fight that type) most players will specifically use either a anti phys and heat mech or a anti energy and phys mech.

1 Like