Hardware Survey

Hi, the purpose of me making this topic is to gather information of the hardware requirements to play supermechs.

If you’re using a PC, please mention your CPU model, RAM capacity, your operating system, and the browser you’re using. You can also say your Graphics card model if your PC has one.

For mobile players, say your phone model, and also RAM capacity. (Sometimes same phone models have different RAM capacity.)

Tell your experience playing sm on it, does it lag? Stutter? What setting are you using?

I’ll start with mine.

I play both on my laptop and phone.

My laptop is an HP EliteBook 8460p, it has an Intel Core i5-2520M, Integrated Graphics and 4GB of DDR3 RAM. It ran Windows 10. (Note my CPU overheats a lot, i have to change the thermal paste someday.)

It ran SM at low setting flawlessly, it does lag a bit max setting. At low setting i can play 4 sm accounts at the same time, but at lower FPS.

My phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with Snapdragon 660 CPU and 3GB of RAM. It ran supermechs fine, (unless the CPU is overheating) i can even play 2 sm accounts at the same time with split screen.

What about you?

3 Likes

What is the purpose of this??? So you can hack??? :thinking:

1 Like

No, i need way more information to hack Computers than hardware specification, i need something more personal, like your IP address for example.

I just want to know people’s experience of running SM with their hardware.

1 Like

uh i mean any computer made after 2007 with their original components should work anyways

3 Likes

I will say my iPhone 6 has issues running SM. Fairly frequent crashes and such. They’re predictable, so I can work around them, but still pretty annoying.

1 Like

iPhone 8 runs SM well, no split screen option.
Samsung Chromebook 3 runs it okay, no split screen option.

1 Like

I have a Dell optiplex 380 with windows 7.

I’ve also played Sm on a Samsung Galaxy A20 and an Ipod touch 5.

I always play on low setting because I imagine the game runs faster with a higher fps.

1 Like

PC apu a8 7650k, ddr3 2 mem of 4gb each, gtx1050, windows 8.1, chrome, full graph, no lag.
Phone samsung galaxy core 2, i dont remember the ram but its 800mb-1gb. very lag.

1 Like

My 800 MB RAM tablet can run it even my last tablet of 500 MB could run it.

1 Like

I have no idea what kind of crap I have on my PC but all I can say is that, Internet was the problem for lag, now with a better internet, I can play SM in high settings with little to no lag.

2 Likes

I have a school chromebook and it runs absolutely terribly. Loading takes up to a minute, when farming it takes about a half an hour when on another idle tab for madboy, about 20 for od6. Phone I have samsung s7 and it works perfectly fine, I don’t care how the graphics are so I don’t even know what setting it’s on.

2 Likes

I also have a school Chromebook i am using. Mine runs really fast. 2 Minutes for OD6

What kind of Chromebook are you using. I am using a Lenovo

2 Likes

Also lenovo, but has tons of apps (all school installed) that are useless, and they don’t let us clear browsing data and it’s fallen a few times, so multiple factors why it’s slower.

1 Like

What school do you go to ?

I’m on the extreme end. I’m using a server that runs vmware to act like a desktop for all users in my household. It’s one high performance Server/pc with 64 GB ram and SM will still crash with glitches. I’m also using a 1 GBPS connection that is seamless. I’m on Cat6 ethernet. =p I can tell you with certainty SM is not optimized at all. There will be sputters occasionally. This can be both your browser being the problem your or computer or even cause you are running flash.

1 Like

I use an iPhone 7 Plus and a Surface Laptop i7-7600U with 16gb of RAM.

1 Like

I’m not going to tell you what school, just the district: Edmonds School District.

1 Like

I got to the Sullivan School District

1 Like