HardToKill vs Littlelost your lost - Clan War

1st Round seems HardToKill won … at least we got a Medal, like if you beat first mech at Arena :exclamation:

2nd Round HardToKill has the lead …

84% vs 80%

:joy:

P.S.: the winner will get the better Reward an “S” box … so cool :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Hopefully yes.
I see all these guys with glowy weapons, and i still couldnt ascend anything…

10 Likes

You didn’t get any ascension relics in your rank 1 reward box? I got 3 legendary ascension relics in mine.

3 Likes

Got 1 legy and 1 epic. Sad shet.

5 Likes

So did I, except I got 2 epics. But if you had divine stuff, you’d be even harder to beat! You don’t need divines! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m sorry. We see exactly the opposite. The medal is in our clan.

Maybe your clan wins or maybe not, but it’s not good to celebrate in advance.

*Besides, you yourself said that it is full of bugs … some of my clanmates did battles and the points were not recorded. Therefore, win or lose on this farce, it really doesn´t say anything.

4 Likes

I want them glowing stuffs.

3 Likes

I want more shinies.

3 Likes

And by the way, make celebration to win in this shit, it´s quite pathetic.

What are you celebrating? Win a couple more relics? You win 5 relics and there are people who already got more than 20, cheating with the old boxes. This is like the abandoned dog, who appreciates when a bone is thrown at it.

What are you celebrating? Celebrate how they take over your will by forcing you to play this whether you like it or not? Because if you do not play you do not get relics. So they manipulate your will and your intelligence. Is that what you celebrate?

Where you can read any “celebrations” :interrobang:

I just posted the actual standing :exclamation:

Not all that you think, is what it is for real :exclamation:

:wink:

:arrow_down:

:wink:

As I showed you in my screenshot, the “real situation” for our clan is another, exactly the opposite. So, what is the real situation? What you show or what I show?

I’ll tell you what the real situation is: this game is full of bugs. It´s a mediocre game.

I want my items to be glowy.

4 Likes

I want my items to be glowy too. I wonder if paint changes the glowy color.

4 Likes

Don’t build excuses when you are just loosing. Will have more wars to you can win.

1 Like

It seems to me that you are in bad company. And since you walk in bad company you have generated a negative feeling towards me.

Honestly, I don´t think the same about you. I see you as an angry or easily influenced guy, who they has been told only part of the story and thinks already knows everything.
Unfortunately this game promotes few human values ​​for people who are still in process of formation, but something can be rescued.

I am not your enemy. Over time you will learn to separate the grain from the chaff. You will learn who are loyal to you from heart, and who only use you when it suits them. El Metre has said a very real words “it isn´t the fight of the dog, it´s the fight inside the dog”.

1 Like

Would the dog happen to have parasites?
If yes, are they glowing?

5 Likes

Get an X-ray and you can see yourself. So you will find the answer.

Go go Little Lost
Quadro-Jumper-Win-Fast

2 Likes

Go go Little Lost

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:dog:

:dog: + :microbe: = :radioactive:

:eyes: