HardToKill Official Recruitment Post

how polite,so many f words,those are not good in this forum mate,be careful

got to work on this
got it?

i can t see el metre here mate ,so you are involving him cause?
i can also speak about htks but i thought that we can use related arguments

any is any (to not be confused with the weapon)

idk what s your problem we just explained alexs post,i m very nice with your clan,i even made a topic for htk son take a look

stop using f words,those are covered with a reason :wink:

Narcissistically? I don’t care about you and your useles opinion, i just couldn’t understand the word “phatetic”, you used to define Reign

everyone knows how to curse,we can do that too but we are not going down to your level,deal with it

so since you want a nice and clean topic,do a good thing and correct all your f words,doing this is a public forum,there are kids,it s not ok at all.
fix those and i will delete my quotes with you cursing.

or you can let them there so everyone could see how a top 3 clan player act in a argue
up to you

look i m not in rr and i know the same thing about mr e,maybe you could ask for some other opinios,that s why he is banned

1 . I know who Wiwg is in real life via social media . Simply because players share strategy does not make them the same person . Surely you are not so dim .

2 . I met PB and Azpald long before they were skull rank or max myth . They did not appear from thin air . Friends share clans and ideas . This is no surprise . More false accusations from @Misfit but that is not surprising . Schozophrenic paranoia is a disease .

3 . :stop_sign: Mr . E is still in HTK , a supporter of cyberterrorism against the game and moderators who help us daily . Bravo ! :stop_sign: :clap:

4 . HTK harbors a known cyberterrorist who supports the continued attacks on the company that provides a wonderful game for players . Nothing trumps that :exclamation:

Name calling and concerted , scathing , sophomoric replies do nothing to disprove the negative “bully” image that you have created for yourself and HTK, @Misfit .

Regards ,

Mechzilla

Mechzilla,cut it,there is no point in keeping this argue,he will just curse more and more and last thing i want is a forum with more curses,there are kids here,just leave it like that,you made your point of view clear,if he does not care about rules then it s his problems,be the smart one and leave it like that mate.

Watch this all get deleted because it’s “clogging up the thread”. HTK is suppressing opinions about them, when most of the things people say about them is true.

Lmao they flagged my post

closed #551

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

opened #552

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

closed #553

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

opened #554

Oh wow

closed #556

opened #557

closed #558