HardToKill Official Recruitment Post

My highest wins were 200+, and my loses are WAY more than those wins.

So my highest overall might’ve been 400-600 (including loses)

Wtf people? @XxExetraxX, you dont fit the requirements. Come by later when higher rank.

Not yet, just hit rank 4, and since u cant really lose it, its clean sailing from here

you definitely have potential. rank 4 isn’t far off.

in a few weeks if you work hard at it, you could easily be HTK standard.

I really like your attitude. You are free to ask for tips from me or any other HTK member to improve your gameplay. I reccommend @lordgorgon @Misfit. I can give you Advanced Tier Strategems and Strategies once you are a fully fledged member.

great, continue like this and you will reach rank 1 and who knows even the top :sunglasses:

We have again 1 spot open :exclamation:

Feel free to try to get into HardToKill :exclamation:

I will do my best to answer all questions you have :exclamation:

:wink:

HardToKill

stands for playing with …

• Heart :heart:

• Brain :brain:

and

• Honor

Meanwhile, were still waiting to be challenged for individual top spots.
Weve heard a lot of: “road to the podium” shet. Didnt actually see much.

Also, not much discrimination, just some base requirements.

We’ve posted some 2nds and 3rds for the individual spots
Canopy’s a beast though… hard to knock him out from top spot

Good luck in your continued recruitment drive, though I do see the last spot has been filled again :smiley:

We have again 1 spot open :exclamation:

Feel free to try to get into HardToKill :exclamation:

I will do my best to answer all questions you have :exclamation:

HardToKill

and

• Honor :medal_sports:

Free massage and breakfast.

It worked, it worked, they are enjoying it right now :exclamation:

:joy:

So right at the moment we are 24 and also got some core HardToKill members back with us :exclamation:

BUT still feel FREE to ask us about a spot, we can try to get you into our 2nd Clan for further steps in the right direction :exclamation:

HardToKill

and

• Honor :medal_sports:

Word from the management is, that they will re-enable the weekly plat plate too.

Fyi

Is that how you got so many mate? :joy:

Of(f) course.

Self satisfaction intensifies, that might be the best post i ever wrote on this forum

Sorry, you missed the topic totally :exclamation:

This here is HardToKill Official Recruitment Thread, not about your problems about my sucess :exclamation:

oh boi,you got roasted (somebody ,water!)

@Alex_Iron you are wasting your time,i also tried to speak with bestplayer about all those fights,i asked her in pm,saying that we both can act like mature persons burring the war axe ,but i got a really,how could i say it,shitty feedback,he started to brag and to write useless messages and stuff

@bestplayerintheworld sorry to see that you are in need of players everyday XD i m starting to wonder in arena:wow is this guy in htk?now they take anyone ? XD god

I didn’t call your clan pathetic ok? I was talking about one person, not about you, how do you call it Mis? Frustration? Go ahead, talk shit, this is all you’ve ever done since you joined this community

soo how can you reply to a unread post?oooooh so that s why you beyond the subject all the time.

it s trafalgar,write with me t r a f a l g a r (hope that you can read it now,oh wait you just said that you cant)