HardToKill Official Recruitment Post

That’s very common for Season Reset.

Then there’s your answer… only way to get into HTK like that is if you are an honourary veteran of HTK who helped out beck in the day

u sure about that? i am farming to rank 4, then to rank 3, and then i will try for rank 2 and maybe rank 1, u never know i may get lucky with battles

You know, Rank 1s can also get 130< AP below, so it’s not just Rank and Stars these days, it’s about actually fighting and winning. Also, almost top clan’s #1 Priority now is AP to keep clan up, but also #2 Rank for reputation.

Also there’s in no way you can be too lucky. There are SWARMS of Triple Magma users up here :V

thanks alot for the support, i stand a chance, i am using heat/physical counters to get to rank 4 due to there only being them online

wow, time flys fast, its 2:14am for me, i do put in effort XD

My highest wins were 200+, and my loses are WAY more than those wins.

So my highest overall might’ve been 400-600 (including loses)

Wtf people? @XxExetraxX, you dont fit the requirements. Come by later when higher rank.

Not yet, just hit rank 4, and since u cant really lose it, its clean sailing from here

you definitely have potential. rank 4 isn’t far off.

in a few weeks if you work hard at it, you could easily be HTK standard.

I really like your attitude. You are free to ask for tips from me or any other HTK member to improve your gameplay. I reccommend @lordgorgon @Misfit. I can give you Advanced Tier Strategems and Strategies once you are a fully fledged member.

great, continue like this and you will reach rank 1 and who knows even the top :sunglasses:

We have again 1 spot open :exclamation:

Feel free to try to get into HardToKill :exclamation:

I will do my best to answer all questions you have :exclamation:

:wink:

HardToKill

stands for playing with …

• Heart :heart:

• Brain :brain:

and

• Honor

Meanwhile, were still waiting to be challenged for individual top spots.
Weve heard a lot of: “road to the podium” shet. Didnt actually see much.

Also, not much discrimination, just some base requirements.

We’ve posted some 2nds and 3rds for the individual spots
Canopy’s a beast though… hard to knock him out from top spot

Good luck in your continued recruitment drive, though I do see the last spot has been filled again :smiley:

Aaah why was a I… Ah right, Well the account got stolen but I could care less, He can mess it up for all I care, Also, Hope you all are doing amazing

We have again 1 spot open :exclamation:

Feel free to try to get into HardToKill :exclamation:

I will do my best to answer all questions you have :exclamation:

HardToKill

stands for playing with …

• Heart :heart:
  • Brain :brain:

and

• Honor :medal_sports:

Free massage and breakfast.