HardToKill has returned!

kill all jedi, kill all jedi XD

3 Likes

Reason i keep a spare KeyBoard Handy
I have already had to use it once this year XD

3 Likes

This thread doesn’t need my help much, nothing to comment on :confused:

Cause everything seems pretty normal!?
I can hardly believe it myself, but there it is.

@JustAndromedaInShape I was half sith half jedi all along! Undercover :wink:

Both…on a burger

Ketchup on fries

Mustard on a hot dog.

2 Likes

Buddy I haven’t been loyal to any clan for a year yet. We’ll see what happens.

4 Likes

The only indecent thing he did, he learned to do it on HTK. When they convinced him to go out and exploit noobs (what is now called smurfing). It was the only thing HTK taught him.

But as there is no evil that for good doesn´t come, that episode made him leave HTK and improved a lot since he left.

1 Like

interesting but no surprise

1 Like

Barbecue or ranch sauce?

2 Likes

why dont you tell me? :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty well written thing indeed, thanks for necroing.

2 Likes

I am a noob . I welcome anyone coming down into my rank looking for trouble because with me… you are going to have all you can handle !

1 Like

Lord Gorgon knows little of that, as of many other things that he didn´t live (and has not yet lived, because he still lacks the experience of being harassed if one day he leaves HTK).

The parenthesis came about the comment that Blackman learned “decent” things on HTK, when he was actually a much better player outside of HTK. True… everyone us who left HTK and joined other clans, we improved.

1 Like

I think he left HTK to join Under The Bridge?

Well it was only temporary, but then again I can’t disagree with you as I myself can’t talk from experience. Which you possess ~

However, I myself don’t look at clans like cultural groups. While clans might as well be that, which is why the “group” takes the implications of a personal characteristics and therefore is judged that way, as a single person. Sadly.

Which is why I promote individuality amongst many things in my doings here on forums.

Not only this reason that make me left HTK

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 5 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

“Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it.” You forgive, but never forget, not to be fooled again.

Active memory.

And by the way … it’s just a flash game to hang out … of course! But right now it is your reality! The instant you are playing, the game is the most important thing in your life, is your present, even if it lasts 1 minute. That minute you dedicate to the game, that minute you dedicate to the forum, you could dedicate it to 1000 more things (even your family), but the game has taken first place.

3 Likes

You didn’t understand what I wrote. Maybe I didn’t know how to express it. It doesn’t matter, don’t pay attention.

HardToKill has returned!

Yeah Great :heavy_heart_exclamation:

:heart_eyes:

We … HardToKill … did it now the last few weeks :exclamation:

We are back at the Top3 Clans most of the time now (not always) :exclamation:

We do great :exclamation:

A huge Thank You to our new Leader @lordgorgon, who does a great job and his best to strengthen HardToKill even more every single week :heavy_heart_exclamation:

A huge Thank You to our old Leader @HappyPoppers, who did a great job and his best to let HardToKill stay as really hard to kill :heavy_heart_exclamation:

A huge Thank You to our Oracle @ReiMuBots, who does a great job and her best to manage all important things for HardToKill :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And yes, it’s really great how often HardToKill took new players and they improved staying with us a LOT :exclamation:
We do always our best to learn them as much as possible :grey_exclamation:
HardToKill is still the Clan with the best players, who won most Single tournaments of all players :exclamation:
We split this knowledge with our loyal players :exclamation:

:wink:

4 Likes

It warms my heart to see that you guys are making your comeback, only a matter of time before you get 1st clan

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 5 hours unless flagged)