Happy friday people - the bar is open and in this town, we leave the guns outside

move back into student accom tomorrow gorgo so tomorrow will be my big drinking day. I might come on a drop a line in our pm thread.

%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8F I can offer Ukrainian moonshine of my own production - samogonka pervak … but caution -a has 73 degrees of alcohol … for 11-11 and Mordulets I am calm … or someone is daring … the dose is an adult of 0.5 liters at three persons minimum … then repeat … further descent from the helicopter … further …Sunday

Ahah. The guy seems to be pretty in love.
Thatd make a great addition to the bar that is for sure…

0,5l you say. Seems like Ukrainian liter is my kind of liter…

On the house

images%20(15)

finally weekend, I’m going to drink good beer :bières:

further
the night from Friday to Tuesday passes unnoticed :crazy_face:

sorry, today only nonpasteur beer

і обов’язково всенеодмінніше під сало

I’m not invited :cry: And doubt I’ll even be where ya’ll guys hang out lol

Would bring in some 100% Pure Malt beer if anyone wants some.

Or some filipino lambanog (Coconut wine, tastes slightly sweet)

Mmm I sure love a glass of vodka and coke on a cool evening

Hopefully those two are not drank out of the same glass…

Drinking on the job… does that count?
Do I win something?

I think youre eligeable for some bonus yes.
Excellent mate :slight_smile: looks good.

Champagne

So its friday again.
Happy week end people.

Special mention to the best of us, @Rovolution. Best wishes mate

Ah yes i forgot about this one lol.

I brought this

and also steal this from grandpa

Thanks mate thoughtfull of you. Happy friday

Today I passed one of the hardest exams I had! Drinks on me for everyone!

:cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw::cup_with_straw:

And of course, chocolate :slight_smile:

:chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

Thanks buddy!

Long week for me, big week end coming up and still managed to be top 10… might not play till the end or risk it all and finish like 40th if I have the time lol!

No need to say that you wont see me the next couple of days, so you can all remove one heat engine :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers guys!

I think @Rovolution could be his official bachelor party.

:wink:

Haha i had my party two weeks ago… just starting to recover :stuck_out_tongue: