Happy Cyber Monday Pilots! This is an amazing deal on the Sabertooth! Runnnnnn!

Remember when I said about rainbow six?
Yeah I buyed it (ty black friday for discount).

So if anyone wants to play with me,DM me

1 Like

Energay. Just saying.

1 Like

I bought it for 184,99TRY and results are interesting;
First item i did get from premium pack is: the claw and omahgawd that is gamebreaking for 1v1 campaign. Physical mech, 1v1 BIGBOY, insane mode, finally done it! Simply OP… Hell yus!
Second item is: shadow wolf and with 2 desolation and 1 of 3 sabertooth torsos; LordGorgon strategy, here we go!
Third item is party crasher… bleugh but forth item is; red rain, yes!
Second max protector, platinum grappling hook and advanced teleporter too… Now you are talking.

But like I said, this was my FINAL payment to the game(because it is too expensive) but let’s see what the trolls made of!

1 Like

For gorgon double deso you need 12 plats, 6 desos, 3 aboS/ shadow wolfs, 3 sparked/ scorching boots, 3 max protectors and at last 3 flame spears + some epic mods…

3 Likes

I got a question? Do you buy every offer here, or event?

2 Likes

No, very very very rare, just the ones which are to good :exclamation:

(beside that I have a sponsor)

:dancer:t3:

3 Likes

This deal is around $85.50 in NZD, Would rather buy 1 year xbox live gold membership

4 Likes

This game is so expensive! wouldn’t it be more lucrative to have more cheaper offer…

Marketing wise… people would buy 10x 6$ offers over 1x60$…

What would be the worst scenario? everyone has every parts thay want because they keep buying small parts more often and we’d have to be more strategic in our building/fights instead of relying on key rare parts!

4 Likes

My builds are free energy heat. To me Energy Free Armor is the best.

1 Like

Good point, in that case EFA is better

2 Likes

I did not buy the Lord Gorgon package .

1 Like

Sabert…=Zerkares ))) lol

Here in US the 50$ is 50$

but i was not online yesterday for that :slight_smile:

If you could depend on the packs having anything good…would be a ok deal…but you cant so…

2 Likes