Happy Cyber Monday Pilots! This is an amazing deal on the Sabertooth! Runnnnnn!

15 Likes

I forgot all the prices for tokens and stuff

But I feel like this is a good deal for P2Ws

5 Likes

Best Offer so far :exclamation:

:+1:t3:

Thank you so much @Sarah247 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

It looks pretty cool at my profil …

… a huge :kiss: for my sponsor :exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :exclamation:

:dancer:t3:

4 Likes

yeah I would run if we got events like these

2 Likes

It is definitely a great offer, although I’m not much of a Sabertooth fan.

Maybe make some new designs for special torsos M-D and I would buy depending on how good it looks. Sabertooth is kinda old, plus more for particular builds.

Furthermore, I don’t have spare inventory space for these things to just sit around. Maybe add some inventory spaces to the offer and I’ll buy it. 20 slots would close the deal for me.

These new deals and offers are making the game very interesting. Good going @Sarah247 :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I doubt anyone is going to spend that much money

2 Likes

The doubt was a lie cause someone alredy did buy it.

2 Likes

sabertooth is just zark in a new skin…

1 Like

not really…the devined version is stronger then the devined zarkares

4 Likes

When you skip arm and leg day, but keep working on your abs.

3 Likes

prior to divining maxed based stats are the same, I don’t know what they are after divining.

1 Like

with the help of the mighty Lord Bourbon

3 Likes

Okay I’m buying this deal as my last payment to this game;

Sum is minimum 8 to maximum 10 premium packs, 3 knock-off zackares torsos and more… how can I avoid that!

@Sarah247, this time, Tacticsoft team really spoken, I am actually happy, because this deal is even BETTER!!!

Thank you sarah!

1 Like

Nice fair event, i wish i had enough money, but i never spent it on games, thats why im a f2p loser, I dont need any sym points, im just saying.

1 Like

No one is talking about the 2,500 clan coins, THAT’S ANOTHER PACK! Sweet!

2 Likes

Comparing both torsos (for my build style):

sabretooth
(Image by courtesy of Sabotatge)

FEA

Sabretooth is inferior in everything, except in cooling level … and since I´ve more or less resolved the issue of heat level, I don’t think it suits me to change.

The offer, however, is tempting by the 8 premium pack + 500 tokens … what makes me doubt is the poor quality of the packs content, could open 8 or 9 and not get anything worthwhile … …

I am in doubt, I will think about it, whether it´s convenient or not. $ 50 is a lot of money to give a game. Must think.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

The thing is that 50 dollars, in the currency of my country are almost 2000. With 2000 I pay the electricity supply and water fee for 1 month … I don’t think it’s worth it for a game, which today is and tomorrow we don’t know.

The TS marketing department is very active lately, but I think they are sometimes disconnected from reality.

I wish the game’s balance department would be equally active, because the pvp is broken.

8 Likes

interesting offer but expensive

in europe, it’s 60 euros it’s a lot of money

if price in tokens then I buy ,a little cheaper for me

3 Likes

its 70$ canadien dollars… too much… I may have bought a less expensive with only one torso… but I’ll have to pass on this one…

and btw 50$ US should be around 65$ CAN… not 69.99…scam :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes