Grave Digger bugged map!

Fk me and my bug tester tendency e.e

EDIT: i’m talking about 1 star mode

If I’m not mistaken, that’s not a bug, that’s just users being stupid and going to the boss and being kicked because they didn’t kill his minions before fighting him. So he kicks your mech below him…

I wonder why people talks without know… anyway u’r wrong it’s a bug, test it by your-self tooo
And bug a part, it s stupid thing let game system literally kicks u by map if u click on boss and some minions/minis are still alive… usually games should motivate u play more the game, it’s a stupid “move” force u lose XX ammount energy.
So it’s not possible(or has lower chance)what u told “system aumatically kicks u”, instead it’s more possible it’s a game bug.

Even so, it’s still a bug that needs fixing at the end of the day.

Well for now there’s an easy fix.

STOP SKIPPING MOBS TO MESS WITH THE BOSS KNOWING IT’LL KICK YOU INTO TROUBLE SPOTS.

Jesus, people that get stuck like that cannot be this stupid honestly. Apologies for the language, but seriously think before you do things.

@Transcendant
"but seriously think before you do things."
Srr i’m 3hours game time old player. I couldn’t know it could easly get bugged(like the game is 2 days old, with its own “low level” security_blocks_code/algorytims).

Now i know boss might get bugged and i’ll play the map differently

Greetings, your lovely ancy :kissing_heart: