Got the new legs and a new weapon

okay, so I got the massive lava feet. and I wanna use them on my heat mech. but I got one question. should I replace one of my weapons for cracked plasma cannon? all weapons I use on my heat mech are myth level 50 except corrupt light which is divine (I will not replace it). the other side weapons are magma blast, terrorblade, and shadow wolf.

2 Likes

It’s also gonna be a hell to level up because I still have base enabled even though I asked for it to be disabled.

Flex Thread. Constantly making new topics will clutter up the General Discussions homepage.

1 Like

you aready have shadow wolf, magma
why would u use cracked plasma cannon

2 Likes
  1. I’m not flexing.
  2. meme build idk.
  3. I was asking a question god.
  4. I like trying new things.
    also I go the massive lava feet from the insane difficulty. hard difficulty gave me the cracked plasma cannon.
4 Likes

Build help.

2 Likes

how about you build common sense

1 Like

Psssh- nice one but he’s just saying. Lol

1 Like

i know. just couldn’t help myself. but can I get your opinion on the matter?

1 Like

Replace terror blade but keep it in inventory, CPC is great! I use it myself and have 3 maxed. That will definetly work when getting into range for CL. keep shadow wolf and magma on as well and yes the new legs are gonna help plenty this year.

2 Likes

thanks! and I understand why to keep terrorblade in the inventory, and that’s so a mythic doesn’t go to waste.

1 Like

I cant wait for them heat rollers to come out

3 Likes

Update: my base was disabled. I can grind easier now!

1 Like

what, grind wheat ?..

3 Likes

grind items, why did you think wheat?

1 Like

When you bake bread you have to grind the wheat first lol :joy:

3 Likes

oh my god, that makes sense lol.

1 Like