(GOP) Grand Old Party

President Donald J. Trump here to confirm some big league news. (GOP) Grand Old Party will be forming on Earth 1 coming soon probably April or maybe sooner but probably April. Looking for other active members but no liberals will be accepted. Sorry Bill Gates, George Soros or Warren Buffet. Not going to happen.

Will be dropping 10,000 red tokens in order to buy our way to first place. Will offer all sorts of incentives such as red token giveaways for activity, conquers, crystals, relics and you name it. Will be offering 100 red tokens for all billionaires who join us and an additional 100 red tokens for finishing the era with us.

Our goal will be to Make Battle Dawn Great Again. Will be claiming all of North America and building a HUGE wall around all of the Earth. Will crack down on illegal immigration from Mars or Fantasy. Deportation Forces will be created to assist as well as a ban from these societies will be in place. As for the other liberal Earth powers, Chyna or Maxico, not going to happen. They will no longer be treating us unfair stealing our jobs or tokens. Very, very unfair. Find your billionaire name today! More details will come as this project goes forward.

Shout Outs: #Le #Pen #Brexit #Retire #Merkel #Make #Battle #Dawn #Great #Again

Two other teams will be introduced to share 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. (DF) Deportation Force and (IE) Immigration Enforcement. All members within these organizations will take part in the token sharing. First three into (DF) and (IE) will only be eligible for the 100 red token sign up bonus and 100 red token end of era bonus.

Colony Name Suggestions: Billionaires: Charles Koch, David Koch, Sheldon Adelson, Foster Friess, Paul Singer, Robert Mercer or Woody Johnson. Cabinet: Mike Pence, Rex Tillerson, Steve Mnuchin, James Mattis, Jeff Sessions, Sonny Perdue, Elaine Chao, Betsy DeVos or Nikki Haley

Provocative Broadcasts:

Execuitive Order: We are going to deport Elves & Dwarves. They are bad people, they steal, cheat, smell & are dirty creatures.

Executive Order: As for the Martians, we will put a ban in place. No refugees will be accepted from Mars. Very, very bad illegal aliens.

This is great :joy:
And a bit saddening

if they’re already billionaires why would they need to appease you for reds?

surely it would make sense to buy people who are active but otherwise not rich and then buy them all their boosts

Indeed Donald J. Trump is for the little people, the working class you know. When I say billionaires I mean our colony names will be known billionaires.

Glad to see you Aladar. Themed alliances are a glorious thing!

So seems you are going to play next E1 without the draft event.

Not sure what a draft event is but feel free to explain. I have considered our colony names to either be that of a billionaire or a list of the cabinet will work. Will produce a list of names to choose from.

Read this :wink:

Updating this original post to include two teams to share 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. (DF) Deportation Force and (IE) Immigration Enforcement. All members within these organizations will take part in the token sharing.

Carl Ichan reporting for duty.

Don’t forget about ICE!!
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

that’s all? lol is 10,000 red tokens worth much?

Yeah for a bunch of players that can’t buy red tokens it will be a fun era for them.

when is it? im willing to contribute

and don’t try that “it says when and where it is in my main post” i saw a lot of words, and reading takes effort

I just wanna know if this is actually happening, and if it is then when and where? 0.o

Thanks for the interest, as of now the goal was end of April but I will be leaving soon for a trip but once am back home I will be better prepared so for now we are looking at the last week of May but all depends on when a new era could start.

Thank you for Supporting BattleDawn!

Any updates on this? xD