Google Image Results of our Usernames!

Let’s post google image results of our forum usernames because I’m bored and I want to see how ridiculous the results we all can find. Here are the very simple rules if you wanna participate, aight?

Just look up your username EXACTLY how it’s typed. Include capitalizations, numbers, special characters, etc. The image that you should use is the very first one (the one on the upper left).

I’ll start!

Apparently I’m getting spammed with images of girls when I look up mine. Idk, maybe Bluz means blouse???

When I put on this name I didn’t think there would be a Dota2 character with this name, now I feel weird, I don’t feel unique, only mine is VOLD.

2 Likes

7 Likes

interesting… both are counters

Yeah that was a long time ago. I try not to use counters anymore. :slight_smile:

Are you afraid that they will tell you that you are only good for using counters? because apparently you liked to use counters :loudspeaker:
What I mean is that there is nothing wrong, it is more than anything luck per player, but well, some misinterpret it as if you were a bad player or a coward for using the same :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

and speaking of counters, what a nice surprise :sweat_smile:
but well, at least he tried to win, ah no …

3 Likes

This is what I got :joy::joy: I blanked out a bit so that it won’t get taken down but this is what comes up from “BossParody”

2 Likes

2 Likes

Me

VS. The guy she tells me not to worry about

4 Likes

For my IGN Red riot: Red Riot Unbreakable | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom
For my Real forums account Unkept Darkness:
Added by @the_wandering_warior Instagram post Deafening echos ...
and for my original username DDARK515K:
What the frick? - General Discussions - Tacticsoft Community

3 Likes

Not sure what to make of this one…

10 Likes

6 Likes

What the hell is this :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Some movie or something idk.

I think counters are cheap and require less skill.

1 Like

10 Likes

1 Like

CleverName face revealed, and it is in Google

11 Likes

Dont forget about his podcast

Tbh he is lucky to have so much linked to his, mine is either from bnha, roblox or supermechs

8 Likes