Goodbye pilots!

Hello guys ,
After 10months of playing reloaded , i decided to leave SM again because of studies and tacticsoft policy that focuses only on making money .
I passed good times with you guys and i hope you’ll enjoy the game .
I will be in touch with you on forum as much as i can .

I’m the leader of Lions of Atlas ( 13-12 in ranking list ) , if someone want to take the clan can just send me a private message you should be rank 3

Good luck pilots and enjoy your life :exclamation:

26 Likes

Another player gone… Mainly all top ranks?

9 Likes

goodbye

n

good luck

remember study first b4 anything else

11 Likes

I tried to stay but i need to focus on my studies

9 Likes

bye and welcome back

9 Likes
8 Likes

Yo I’ll take charge boss

4 Likes

Goodbye

4 Likes

Goodbye my friend

You’re a skilled player who didn’t get the attention he deserved… I thank you for all you’ve done for me on a friend level and the things you’ve done that people won’t be able to give full recognition for because of privacy

adios mi amigo

13 Likes

ok
Atleast give me your acc before leaving

6 Likes

Mucha gracias winzy

الى اللقاء

3 Likes

Good job mate, you have taken the right decision

Will miss ya

3 Likes

I will be here on forum

5 Likes

So we’re on the same boat

4 Likes

Yea no max prot boat

6 Likes

I think that once you get all mythicals the game is boring, then people leave. Try playing war robots for those who leave. Warning: strong wifi needed!

3 Likes

bahahaha yes. youll need good wifi for that game. i think pixonic is making a run for money as well if im honest.

4 Likes

Cya dude. I didn’t really know you but I hope your studies go well! I’m also going to take my leave as soon as school starts. Gotta get that 4.33 GPA

2 Likes

Goodbye, you were a hard worker.
It will be a significant loss, but education and family are the most important.
Take a break for short time and you will lose your habits forever. (honor exceptions)

2 Likes

Dude I used to play war robots it’s the most EXTREME P2W game out there. I spent money on it tho cause I’m dumb. It didn’t used to be P2W, but Pixonic made it that way.

2 Likes