Good Mythical set?

Would this be considered an effective use of three mythical items that I have?

you dont need to fill all your weapon slots, those weapons are just a mess together.

repair drone and diamond shell is a good match so keep it but ditch the majority of those weapons for smaller set of weapons which compliment eachother well.

I’d say ditch the red rain, keep the orb and get a rear hit heat and a side wepon with knockback

EDIT: if you really want to use some amo weapons I dont recomend using a load of bullet and a load of rocket weapons, you’re going to be sacraficing a lot of mod space for amo. it can sometimes work but it needs to be really well thought out.

Your cooling has to be above 100, no exceptions. Find a way to get it up there.

ditching the bullet weapons and freeing that mod slot would be a good start

looking at those stats it seems like you didnt fill all your module slots which you definitely need to do

A r kidding mi M8? Bruh! Not 100+, it s needs to be 120+ cooling! Even in beta!

well i see they are allowing back the unstable ones.
After yesterday chrisis, you took your meds and you back to givving advice on the beta again?
Damn boy, you sure are persistent in English … LMAO

You know? I m not insane. But my impatience ruined everything and jerks like godzilla took advantage of this problem and started bullying me.

Patience is virtue

you were the one bullying littlelost.
You were the one that started talking smack and sheet around here.
And you were the one that lost it and went on a rampant of threats.
I told ya, humble and gracefull, but you boy, got so cocky and wanted to prove to evryone what a bigshot you are.
You are just a kid, with mental problems, and you should get treated soon, cause one day with these problems you have you gonna do alot of bad things.
Take it as an advice and seek help, befor you hurt yourself or others.

http://tacticsoft.discoursehosting.net/uploads/db9473/optimized/2X/b/b233c0fd9bf290d2a6bc0d305fc5b9cfc5c0c12b_1_666x500.png

I think GoodSir needs the Godzilla mouth because of all his caps, brags and exclamation marks.

Mythicals? Hahaha… Haha… Ha… :cry:

Well godzilla and i became friends. I have to say this but i feel bad for old players! It s just not right! Update decided to bully every single pros! It s just baaad!:frowning: