🐐 GOAT VI. The Spring GOAT

Then i am out of the tournament

count me out…

you don’t have spare mods?

I have a level 26 zark and i have only gotten 1 zark ever so I cant use it now

yeah… i have a maxed zark and i didn’t keep any spare epic one, other ppl too, you’re not alone. if you don’t have mods you’re in big trouble tho. and upgrading lots of mods would be a huge waste of gold, some items is an acceptable waste, not many and many.

the only mods i have are cooling units all of my other mods are legy

you still have some weeks to get more items… you can throw in what you have too, but it’s up to you.

Oh look. An app so you can play two accounts, at the same time if you require so you can, I don’t know, have one account purely for Goat tournaments with 0 arena buffs.

Sure, wait a minute.

can i join the discord server?
(the link in the first post has expired)

IGN : Enerjonn
GMT : +8
Goat is delicious

have you ever tasted rabbit?

i’m not sure i understand my own joke

Yes . First time I was told it was lamb.
The bones were too small so i did not believe my parents .
Give me a Rib Eye any day

@El_Metre i updated my build by upgrading my rare iron plating to epic lvl1 ok so there is +6 hp on my goat mech ok.?

i would like to sign up,but this would be my first goat ever,so i got some questions…

i think i understand what’s allowed to use…pretty much max level 1 epic,not the 6 spesific items listed up,and not legacy…i have heard legacy got grey instead of blue,red or yellow background,so i got 0 of those if this is correct…

but i wonder about how to do this once we got a match…
is there a system in game that does everything automatic,and we just have to enter and fight,or do we have to look for a spesific player in for example english global,then agree to fight 1 vs 1 where we select out goat mech??
and if we have to challenge to 1vs 1 in game…how do we avoid pads??
and when 1 of us win…do we have to report who of us that won,and maybe even take screenshot,or is there some kind of automatic system that call out the winner??

and we may decide to do some changes during the tournament…is this allowed as long as we stay within the max level 1 epic,not those 6 items and no legacy rule??
and if we do,do we need to take new screenshots and upload every time we make a change??
i’m trying to build 2 different mechs with what i got,but they are just half done compared to what i wish to build,so i would like to update them later when i get items i would prefer to use,and i may get items i want to use after the tournament have started…
btw…when does it start?? i would need to check back then,so i know who to fight against…

ign: vampire666
gmt:+1 i think

You would be given a specific goat player to fight with.
Yo need screenshot or replay for the proof of the victory
You can change the build until the build lockdown and inform Elmetre about the change via screenshot or whatever
Idk how would we avoid pads ask @El_metre .

You would be given a specific goat player to fight with.
-yeah,but do i need to call out for that player in for example english global over and over until that player responds,and we can start the fight??

Yo need screenshot or replay for the proof of the victory
-ok…thanks…i assume i can take ss of a replay at the end of the replay if i miss out on it at the end of the fight…

You can change the build until the build lockdown and inform Elmetre about the change via screenshot or whatever
-ok…thanks… so i can’t change after it’s started,but i can change until then…
uhm…when is the lockdown??
and do i just post the ss’s here,or is there another place for it??

it’s very few ss’s here by now,but may just be because people are trying to build better mechs until lockdown…

Dont post your build here otherwise your enemy will create a counter against your mech just PM elmetre about the buold =) also question one answer yes you can set times by telling him through PM

i doubt they would make a counter spesific against me…
because 1. i’m a noob compared to the top guys…i doubt i’m a big threat…
and 2. it’s many different mechs to fight against,so if you counter 1,you may have a wekness against next,and if you can’t change anything after it have started,so can you not build counters for them all…

i need to reach my match in the chat then…wonder how that would work…

i would like to know when the lockdown is,so i can send in ss’s before it ends…
i have 2 different builds,and would see what i chose at the end…they are both half done,so depends on what i get of weapons by the time i have to send in the ss’s…

Keep trying until you get a battle with no pads