Get ready in 3 hours (5 days ago)

Y’know the “Remnants of the Sky” campaign that is 2v2 yeah? Well, look at the boss it has.

It’s a full-on Legendary mech boss, which means it may have higher Energy, Heat, and HP than it’s “Epic” counterpart in the “Restoration of the Earth”, get ready for it if you come to insane :joy::ok_hand:

t h i s i s a w a s t e o f a t o p i c p l e a s e g e t a w a y n o w

I hate you…I was going to make a topic

I am known to steal dreams, weapons, and topics, so beat it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right::ok_hand:

ahh,time to get my free tokens

But, can you beat the boss? I know you are a physical mech of some sort… Or actually an energy mech which can fight it, but the HP is down.

you never know :thinking:
maybe I can beat it,maybe not

actually I can just modify my mech to fight the boss lol

Y e s m e t o o :sweat_smile::joy:

I will be ready once my 2nd mech is mythical and that will not take 3 hours tyvm

You were sayin’?

You have as long as you want to complete the campaign so…

Get ready my peeps

PEOPLE! ARM YOURSELVES!

I didnt even notice that it was full legendary.

Does this mean bigboi is full myth? :thinking:

Yes, probably.

The one that you told him ‘‘What u doin over here?’’

2v2 is not still for me

Boi, boss mission on insane is really hard… I tried many different setups but finally I had to use a revive… I don’t even want to know what will happen on next chapters
Also in the boss mission every mech is pure heat, that boss miniature is foolish

Lol

If The Lost Valley has legendary tier minions I’m guessing we’ll be getting mythical minions in the next chapter LOL.

I’m now imagine how the final boss will look like.

If you can hear me.

OMG!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Please don’t revive this.