General Thread - You Expected More

Here is where you expected more from premium boxes, fortune boxes, or just any box.
Its basically where you post stuff you thought you deserved more.
(I am trying so hard to help the forums I am running out of ideas. Pls help fam.)

9 Likes

They need to put up a box with a guaranteed legendary in it.
Random legendary is still lottery ticket, but it’s better than BUYING a box with a one-in-a-thousand chance of getting a lottery ticket.
Make the legendary box only purchasable once a day, or week to prevent abuse.
@Sarah247

6 Likes

Yeah um this is pretty self explanatory.

24 PM
game. I already got 3 of these.
Stop giving me this over and over again and give me a mercy, claw, or platinum plate ya bast ard

It’s because the drop rates for these are probably higher than, say, Platinum Plates

2 Likes

I’ll take all three off your hands, heh

shhh

1 Like

I only have 2 hands ._.

I want another zarkares for my energy mech (i havent had one drop in about 2 months, they must have nerfed the drop on those) and lord willing a emp, valiant, and a claw.

I think i get screwed because i hang out between 3 and 4. Just my theory. When i run the portals, i usually dont get anything. I will have 3 or 4 runs in a row and not get anything. It is like the game knows what I want and purposefully doesnt give me what i want.

I would like legacies to be awarded based on what I want . Doubles should not be awarded let alone triples .

1 Like

I expected Trash, Instead I was greeted with something so disappointing I can’t find words to explain it

2 Likes

Yyyyyeeeeeeeeees!
Finnaly!
I got a Cooling Mass Booster!

Oh and yeah i was expected 1 epic lol

2 Likes

I expect little These days . This version has been a complete disappointment from the very beginning .

:eyes:

why

2 Likes

Idk
You deserve it.

Kiddin just use it for myth food.

i did lol

20 characters

1 Like

where did you get that from?

Premium box maybe?

1000 mix box reward