General Thread - What should I myth next?

Advice, if you use arena upgrades you get more energy with less modules and can increasce hp, which you might need it for phys…

Not really. I lack any of the all-important legendary plus mods except ultrahot protector, so arena buffs to resist are pretty small. And to be a counter to energy it needs an overwhelming energy reserve.

Was talking about buff energy cap my friend…

• Yes
  • No
  • Myth some of your modules first
  • Why all Physical Parts though?

0 voters

Note : Must have 6 or more voters

Order goes: Torso, Legs, Drone, Weapons, Modules, Utilities.

You know that

Yeah I know that, but this is my “slightly” unused Physical we’re talking about, so yeah I go the other way.

Building a heater eh…nice

Result’s of the poll :

My body is still right

• HELL YES! PLATINUM PLATE FOR THE WIN!
  • Of frickin’ course no.
  • Oh sh*t, this man got a Platinum Plate, KILL IT WITH FIRE!
  • Look at all those L-Ms, wow.

0 voters

Maybe that plate will help you score some morewins

And it did, so does changing ALL of my modules.

plaatinum plates are a lot of hassle and carry baggage., no matter how well you do or whatever you achieve everyone wuillk say “well you had a plate”. even when they have a plate or many polates theyb will insistv your win was because “muh pl;ates”. they can make 3 or 4 mistakes in a vbattle with you while having about as much plates cough wepwawet cough and still post you play with no brians vbecause you possess this item. it comes with baggage. but yes, max it.

Yup, I knew this would be the consequence, but who cares? I’ll put it on my Weak Energy with Low HP.

Results of the Poll :

slay bi tch yaaaaaaaaassssssssss

One problem though, WHY THE HELL DID TACTICSOFT MADE IT MORE EXPENSIVE?!?!?

because they’re BIG FLAMING POOPYHEADS ~!!!

in all seruiousness, yeah it fucking sucks lol.

Holy guacamole that’s expensive. In fact, it’s clearly too expensive; you should offload that thing to me before you go broke.

Because TS thinks your P2P player lmao