General Thread - What should I myth next?

Make sure you upgrade the body of your mech first.
Then the side weapons,the drone,top weapons and modules (unless you have plat plate or max protector,they go right after the body).

Well I might as well change windigo into mythical then to max, since Archimonde SUUCKS.

Archimonde and Interceptor.The two worst torsos in the game,followed by Avenger.
At least Avenger has one single build that is actually decent;the other two have none.
Ans when you think that these were actually the best two torsos around for a while…

Nah. I didn’t really like Archimonde to begin with even though I almost never had it. it is absolutely USELESS as Kim Jong Un trying to blow up the undergrounds of the SEA.

Flaming Scope would be better in my opinion. A rare item with a rare property while Dawnblaze is a very average weapon that you will probably ditch sooner or later

And also, there is a thread called ‘What should I myth next’

I remember seeing a thread titled like that. I tried looking for it, nowhere to be found.

So instead of wasting my time looking for it, I just created this thread. Don’t worry tho, this should be my first and last time creating a thread of this regard. :slight_smile:

Why don’t you just search it up using the search bar on the top right?

Let it go, Sean.

I learned to fight this by helping out people as fast as I can instead of guiding them to the proper thread

Oh right. Excuse me for forgetting about some of the forums’ features since it’s been 5 months since I last visited the forums. I’ve been hanging around here for a few days, so I still am not that familiar with all that.

Plus, I am using a phone to make things more hassle.

Either way, I’m sorry for being a forum scrub. :slight_smile:

PS. Thanks @Winz_Kay for actually being helpful, cheers!

No worries, and you weren’t a scrub

Flaming scope easy, Can deal 700+ at myth maxed when shot

both are good at their work
dawnblaze = make it mythical if u dont have a high damaging explosive weapon
Or
make it myth if u dont have items that do resistance drain
flaming scope = well if u have the things above make this flaming scope to myth to sneak in some hard hits :wink:

Flaming scope,it’s a weapon that you can use till’ the end,while dawnblaze is getting weak when you reach higher ranks

Abomination is better,so only myth dawnblaze if you don’t get an abomination

Ok. I concluded that Dawnblaze is what I will myth. And it was the right move. Scope is very hard to use either way, won’t get to use it everytime.

But thank you everyone who helped me out. Cheers!

It’s been hard for me to max 5 epics. Costed me about 800k gold, including the fusion costs and the amount of boxes I bought… And also pretty short on epics. (I also still haven’t transformed them to legend -.-)

So I have 2 items in line to be transformed. A Flaming Scope or the Dawnblaze? Which would be more suitable? I may post a picture of my mech if needed.

Thanks!

So I know this pops up everywhere, but I seriously can’t decide. So here are the choices,
Windigo (Which to change my crappy Archimonde torso.)
Nightfall.
Legs
Nighteagle
Modules.
V I am going to put it in a pole graph V

• Windigo
    • Nightfall
    • Legs / Iron Boots
    • Nighteagle
    • Module
    • IDK YOU CHOOSE ON YOUR OWN I AM A JERK FACE :slight_smile:

0 voters

It’s been hard for me to max 5 epics. Costed me about 800k gold, including the fusion costs and the amount of boxes I bought… And also pretty short on epics. (I also still haven’t transformed them to legend -.-)

So I have 2 items in line to be transformed. A Flaming Scope or the Dawnblaze? Which would be more suitable? I may post a picture of my mech if needed.

Thanks!

Don’t tell me that you fully upgraded your epics that you were going ti use as transform material :cold_sweat:
Oh my Gosh,that’s such a waste.You can use level 1 epics for food!

Dawnblade is a pretty easily discarded weapon,to be honest.It’s not all that efficient and can only be put on heaters.
Flaming Scope,on the other hand,can be a game-changer.It can also help keep opponents in range and could be super useful,as the damage can change the tide of the battle (even the heat damage).
Plus,you can put that thing on any build!

My answer would be:

No no, I was maxing epics so I can transform them to legendaries so I can use them as myth foods. Lol