General Thread - Build Help

First off though, what does it look like?

if you scroll up… its there

Can someone give me the link of the simulator?

Wait a minute…

@lordgorgon? btw I dont use hook that often

No res = no go

• WinzKay 2018

i have no myth res wtf

Face shocker are fantastic.
Their drain will help you in circumstances you do not expect to get away with.

Hello all,
It has been a while since I posted here as I have been given ideas for many potential builds already. That being said, there are still two ideas that I want to solidify with the help of this community. Those two ideas are of a Heater build and a Drainer build. I have been given an idea for a melee-style heat build with a Burning Shower and two types of Energy builds but I have yet to come up with a good idea for a pure heater or pure drainer build.

Some parameters that I have been considering are using the Heat Bomb on the Heater and also to have the Heater be Anti-Phys / Energy and for the Drainer to be Anti-Phys / Heat (the antithesis of each other, essentially).

I would really appreciate the help as I do not have access to Killin’s Workshop anymore nor do I have the time to map out potential builds from scratch using the raw numbers.

Thank you very much,
KNIGHT

I have so many disagreement about that build that my comments wouldnt be relevant…

I was mainly referring to you guys, @cyanine, @lordgorgon and @Winz_Kay for assistance as I believe I could get the most beneficial advice from you three.

Pm me mate.

Which mech should I use (want to build a new one):

with Iron Grappling Hook

with Iron Grappling Hook

with Smoldering Grappling Hook

• mech 1
  • mech 2
  • mech 3

0 voters

Thank you David_Jojua for your help

no problem.
but i still dont understand the changes

Oh I thought you were Yeet for a second.

the weapons are different and the modules, first one has for example EMP and one module less

none are good.
i think grim cobra is useless.

How could I do better?

i think the 2nd mech would be better if you used hysteria instead of grim.
valiant would be good but i think you are going for a f2p mech so hysteria it is.