Yes.

Let’s torture this gentleman some more.
OPEN :clap: PREM :clap: PACKS :clap:

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

L4K3, what does “bre” mean?

It’s from this youtube video…

not gonna lie, it’s a bit disturbing…

And its meaning?

Look up Breeeeee on Google and click the YT video…

If you want to know and see the video…

i would use red rain if i got it

In this forum I used to be frequented by intelligent adult users, who brought new things used to be fun. This forum was really good, but I see that now it is not like that. sometimes it looks like one of those minecraft forums

Rip answer…

Hopefully, L4K3 can be more helpfully.

breeee

Is a sound produced by forcingn air backwards down your throat, vibrating your vocal chords the opposite direction to normal speech, making a “bree” or pig squeal sound, movement of the mouth and jaw can alter the sound produced, as can the starting “Letter” you used to make the sound e.g Gree.
This sound can be produced through exhaling alse making a gurgling phelgmy sound but at a quieter noise level

10%20PM

@cyanine seems like you’re my favvv
but then again, these stats aren’t reliable since it looks like Trans is in my top 4 and he quit like 9 months ago

20%20PM

and again, trans is up in second holy crack

Ah, finally, an answer. Thanks, Sean. :pig:

still waiting for the 92 prem packs

@DarkJailu u chicken :heart:

And now, that’ll be 500 when you reply to me again.

Also, I and trans switched places because on most liked I am top 4 now, but your brother took over.

But still, wouldn’t you care about what I said to you in the PM, Winz-kun~? :kissing_heart:

@cyanine notifications are broken for pm right now, I have to manually check and I can’t be bothered

and no

what is that name

you gay piece of gay because that’s homo

still won bish

This is a game targeted to kids and so is minecraft, if you want game forums filled with adults go for something like card games