Galaxy Spy attack bugs

i noticed 2 bugs with the spy attacks

It says 5e cost for 50 SP, but i think it is supposed to be 50/20

Also spy attacks on Frigates(vechs) and Cruisers(tanks) should reduce Hp to 1/2, not 1

• Same as BattleDawn.
  • Keep it how it is.

0 voters

About the cost of SP, well… in Galaxy it always has been like that IIRC not a bug.

About spy attacks it’s just the description that is written wrong, Vechs and Tanks are damaged 1/2 not to 1 hp, 1hp only infantries.

isnt 5 e too cheap? i think it needs to be like BD

Don’t know about the 5 E thing, gotta test that when my spy lands, however this [quote=“ashnav, post:1, topic:366”]
Also spy attacks on Frigates(vechs) and Cruisers(tanks) should reduce Hp to 1/2, not 1
[/quote]

is a problem. Its confusing for people who don’t know. Can we get a fix on that :slight_smile: ?

I think if you can Sp for 5E with your spy don’t worry about that fact the spy attack is wrong, I doubt you’d ever be able to use them anyway :smile:

Actually i just did 3 spy attacks on the same OP of GG(DOGS) yesterday xDD and they didnt even bother to add SP after getting LD

Wow. Sounds like galaxies spy settings are off… Make a poll for this please?

I can change these things super easily (without an update) but need to know if galaxy wants this changed.

Personally, i would like this to be the same way BD is…

But i dont know how to make a Poll

• Same as BattleDawn.
  • Keep it how it is.

0 voters

Thanks Carter. I went ahead and switched it to the 1st post (makes it easier to find and vote).

I dont think :smiley: