Galaxy 3 Era 78 Event


#41

Where’s that noob @BaBaBaBaBane with our updates :stuck_out_tongue:


#42

:joy::joy: busy winning the era hes in JACK isnt he?


#43
Updates

Also in the coming update we will have a little chit chat with

This Guy

image


#44

I didn’t die for long :stuck_out_tongue:


#45

update ive rebuilt. SUCK IT


#46

Tune back in tomorrow when Greeny dies again :joy:


#47

Im still alive

update
image


#48

Josh be snooping :open_mouth:

image


#49

Even better. G’s ban

image-1


#50

Too Much Power Corrupting Malice :sweat_smile::joy:


#51


#52

Josh has gone crazy that is all nothing new is happening


#53

btw josh messed up again


#54

Open alliance :slight_smile:


#55

The latest World Chat Event was a long one. I also kinda sorta got a bit tired of coming up with stuff by the time I got around to the “Right Path” :3 Here are all the options for the event.


You enter a dungeon full of traps and monsters. You advance through the dungeon when it splits into 3 separate pathways. Choose which pathway you take:
LEFT path
CENTER path
RIGHT path


If choose LEFT Path:
You walk down the left pathway. As you make your way down, you hear a click sound. Spears come out from all directions of the wall and impale you. Ouch, so sorry. You died.


If choose CENTER Path:
You walk down the center pathway. As you walk, you see a figure up ahead. It's an enormous beast standing in your way. You approach cautiously when the beast speaks to you; "I am a being that honors truth. Answer me truthfully and you may pass through unharmed. For what reason have you entered my dungeon?" Choose an option:
A. You nervously say, "Uhh, to loot the place for treasures…"
B. You think, psh, I ain’t talkin to no monster and attempt stab the beast

'If choose A:
The beast stares at you intently upon your answer and bares his teeth in a grin. “Oh ok, cool bro. Go ahead and enter. Cool of you to tell me the truth. Most guys try to stab me.”
You walk by the enormous beast with a dumbfounded look on your face. Did he just call you bro? You continue down the pathway when you reach a door with an odd hole where the knob should be. Choose an option:`
1. Reach into the hole.
2. Kick the door open.

If choose 1: You stick your hand into the hole and hear a clicking noise. The door opens. You look inside to see a single piece of paper on the ground. You pick it up and read it: "The beast lies". You turn around to see the beast grinning standing outside of the doorway. You think to yourself, "Not cool bro" as he closes the door behind him. Sorry bro, end of the line.


If choose CENTER Path:
You walk down the center pathway. As you walk, you see a figure up ahead. It's an enormous beast standing in your way. You approach cautiously when the beast speaks to you; "I am a being that honors truth. Answer me truthfully and you may pass through unharmed. For what reason have you entered my dungeon?" Choose an option:
A. You nervously say, "Uhh, to loot the place for treasures…"
B. You think, psh, I ain’t talkin to no monster and attempt stab the beast

If choose A: The beast stares at you intently upon your answer and bares his teeth in a grin. "Oh ok, cool bro. Go ahead and enter. Cool of you to tell me the truth. Most guys try to stab me." You walk by the enormous beast with a dumbfounded look on your face. Did he just call you bro? You continue down the pathway when you reach a door with an odd hole where the knob should be. Choose an option:

  1. Reach into the hole.
    2. Kick the door open.

If choose 2: You attempt to kick the door open. It doesn't work, but you turn around to see the beast sneaking towards you. He sees you notice him and starts running towards you. Oh crap! You see you can still run in either direction. Choose one.
Run LEFT
RUN RIGHT

If choose Run LEFT: You run left down a long pathway to find a dead end. You turn around to see the beast already blocking your path back. He walks up to you and you try to stab him with your sword. It does nothing. You think to yourself, "Not cool bro" as he opens his mouth to eat you. You died.


If choose CENTER Path:
You walk down the center pathway. As you walk, you see a figure up ahead. It's an enormous beast standing in your way. You approach cautiously when the beast speaks to you; "I am a being that honors truth. Answer me truthfully and you may pass through unharmed. For what reason have you entered my dungeon?" Choose an option:
A. You nervously say, "Uhh, to loot the place for treasures…"
B. You think, psh, I ain’t talkin to no monster and attempt stab the beast

If choose A: The beast stares at you intently upon your answer and bares his teeth in a grin. "Oh ok, cool bro. Go ahead and enter. Cool of you to tell me the truth. Most guys try to stab me." You walk by the enormous beast with a dumbfounded look on your face. Did he just call you bro? You continue down the pathway when you reach a door with an odd hole where the knob should be. Choose an option:

  1. Reach into the hole.
    2. Kick the door open.

If choose 2: You attempt to kick the door open. It doesn't work, but you turn around to see the beast sneaking towards you. He sees you notice him and starts running towards you. Oh crap! You see you can still run in either direction. Choose one.
Run LEFT
RUN RIGHT

If choose Run RIGHT: You run to the right down the long pathway. The beast is right behind you. You see another split. Choose a direction.
Go Straight
Go Right

If choose Go Straight: You continue running straight ahead. You see a room ahead and run into it. It's filled to the brim with treasures. You see another door on the other side of the room. Hopefully it's an exit! As you run to the door, make a choice:
1 Grab some coins for your pocket while you run to the door
2 Just run straight to the door, no time to worry bout money!

If choose 1: You run towards the door, putting coins into your pocket as you go! You reach the door and open it when suddenly the floor behind you drops and the beast and all the treasure disappear into the abyss. Whew! Good thing you got a bit of gold! Congrats! You survived and got some rewards! You get 2500 minerals, 1000 gas, 50 energy, 50 workers, and 250 blues!


If choose CENTER Path:
You walk down the center pathway. As you walk, you see a figure up ahead. It's an enormous beast standing in your way. You approach cautiously when the beast speaks to you; "I am a being that honors truth. Answer me truthfully and you may pass through unharmed. For what reason have you entered my dungeon?" Choose an option:
A. You nervously say, "Uhh, to loot the place for treasures…"
B. You think, psh, I ain’t talkin to no monster and attempt stab the beast

If choose A: The beast stares at you intently upon your answer and bares his teeth in a grin. "Oh ok, cool bro. Go ahead and enter. Cool of you to tell me the truth. Most guys try to stab me." You walk by the enormous beast with a dumbfounded look on your face. Did he just call you bro? You continue down the pathway when you reach a door with an odd hole where the knob should be. Choose an option:

  1. Reach into the hole.
    2. Kick the door open.

If choose 2: You attempt to kick the door open. It doesn't work, but you turn around to see the beast sneaking towards you. He sees you notice him and starts running towards you. Oh crap! You see you can still run in either direction. Choose one.
Run LEFT
RUN RIGHT

If choose Run RIGHT: You run to the right down the long pathway. The beast is right behind you. You see another split. Choose a direction.
Go Straight
Go Right

If choose Go Straight: You continue running straight ahead. You see a room ahead and run into it. It's filled to the brim with treasures. You see another door on the other side of the room. Hopefully it's an exit! As you run to the door, make a choice:
1 Grab some coins for your pocket while you run to the door
2 Just run straight to the door, no time to worry bout money!

If choose 2: You run straight for the door, ignoring the coins around you! You reach the door and open it when suddenly the floor behind you drops and the beast and all the treasure disappear into the abyss. A single tear rolls down your cheek as you see all the treasure disappear. Well, at least you survived. You get 100 blues.


If choose CENTER Path:
You walk down the center pathway. As you walk, you see a figure up ahead. It's an enormous beast standing in your way. You approach cautiously when the beast speaks to you; "I am a being that honors truth. Answer me truthfully and you may pass through unharmed. For what reason have you entered my dungeon?" Choose an option:
A. You nervously say, "Uhh, to loot the place for treasures…"
B. You think, psh, I ain’t talkin to no monster and attempt stab the beast

If choose A: The beast stares at you intently upon your answer and bares his teeth in a grin. "Oh ok, cool bro. Go ahead and enter. Cool of you to tell me the truth. Most guys try to stab me." You walk by the enormous beast with a dumbfounded look on your face. Did he just call you bro? You continue down the pathway when you reach a door with an odd hole where the knob should be. Choose an option:

  1. Reach into the hole.
    2. Kick the door open.

If choose 2: You attempt to kick the door open. It doesn't work, but you turn around to see the beast sneaking towards you. He sees you notice him and starts running towards you. Oh crap! You see you can still run in either direction. Choose one.
Run LEFT
RUN RIGHT

If choose Go Right: You take a sharp turn down the right pathway. As you run down it, you see the beast is gaining on you. Oh crap, oh crap! As you run, you hear a small click, and the roof above you starts to shake. You run past it, as the roof drops down behind you and you see a big boulder start to roll down smashing the beast in the face! You think to yourself, "sucks it bro" with a smirk on your face. You leave the dungeon alive. Congrats! You survived. Enjoy 100 blues!


If choose CENTER Path:
You walk down the center pathway. As you walk, you see a figure up ahead. It's an enormous beast standing in your way. You approach cautiously when the beast speaks to you; "I am a being that honors truth. Answer me truthfully and you may pass through unharmed. For what reason have you entered my dungeon?" Choose an option:
A. You nervously say, “Uhh, to loot the place for treasures…”
B. You think, psh, I ain’t talkin to no monster and attempt stab the beast

If choose B: You attempt to stab the enormous beast. It looks like a tooth pick is poking out of him as he stares down at you. He lets out a sigh as he says, "Not cool bro" and smashes you with his enormous paw. You lie there bleeding out as your last thought passes through your mind: "Did he just call me bro?" You died bro.


If choose RIGHT Path:
You walk down the pathway to the right when you hear a click, then something odd in the distance behind you. You see a giant boulder rolling your way. What is this, Indiana Jones?! As you run forward you see the pathway splits. Choose which direction to go:
Turn Left
Turn Right

If choose Turn Left: You jump left as the boulder smashes the wall, blocking you in. Phew! You walk forward down the pathway when you see an enormous beast blocking your path forward with a sinister grin on his face. He walks up to you and you try to stab him with your sword. It does nothing. The beast says, "No go bro" as he opens his mouth to eat you. Did that thing just call you bro? You died.


If choose RIGHT Path:
You walk down the pathway to the right when you hear a click, then something odd in the distance behind you. You see a giant boulder rolling your way. What is this, Indiana Jones?! As you run forward you see the pathway splits. Choose which direction to go:
Turn Left
Turn Right

If choose Turn Right: You jump right as the boulder smashes the wall, blocking you in. Phew! You walk down the pathway to see a room ahead, filled to the brim with treasures! JACKPOT! You see a door on the other side. Make a choice:
1. Go check out the door first. You still need to find a way out of here.
2. TREASURE!!! You fill your bag to the brim first, then check out the door after.

If choose 1: You make your way to the doorway and grab the handle to open the door to see an exit from the dungeon. Suddenly, the floor holding all the treasure opens up and all the gold falls away. You stare at the now empty room, a single tear rolling down your cheek. Well, at least you survived. You get 100 blues.


If choose RIGHT Path:
You walk down the pathway to the right when you hear a click, then something odd in the distance behind you. You see a giant boulder rolling your way. What is this, Indiana Jones?! As you run forward you see the pathway splits. Choose which direction to go:
Turn Left
Turn Right

If choose Turn Right: You jump right as the boulder smashes the wall, blocking you in. Phew! You walk down the pathway to see a room ahead, filled to the brim with treasures! JACKPOT! You see a door on the other side. Make a choice:

  1. Go check out the door first. You still need to find a way out of here.
    2. TREASURE!!! You fill your bag to the brim first, then check out the door after.

If choose 2: You finish stuffing your bag full of gold coins. You throw the bag over your shoulder and then begin to make your way to the door and open it. It's a pathway out! Suddenly, the flood holding all the treasure behind you opens up and everything falls into the abyss. You shrug and exit the dungeon. Congrats! You earned 5000 minerals, 2500 gas, 50 energy, 50 workers, and 250 blues.


#56

I swear you googled this!


#57

i wish… that would have been waaaay quicker.


#59

greeny is right though. House is better


#60

DAMN RIGHT IT IS BETTER!!!

ps sorry josh i love you please dont ban me again


#61

True Story :smiley: