Funny BD Moments

uh ye duh

that’s why i was asking…

When i tried to wake up this noobs, spammed his wp and skype, played songs for 2 mins in a call :joy: and after 2h he finally woke up and dosnt remember anything @Psi :joy: :joy: :joy:

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Waking up to see this on world chat :smile:

Guardian wtf I thought you retired

Shoo

Fortuitous

E3, many years ago (6? 7? 8?)

First era back after a long break
Started solo with no plans in Africa
find out the early boosting ‘power alliance’ hive was right next to me
Didn’t know who I was… thought I was a free conqeur
End up in a battle to the death with no allies
I convince them that their leader is stupid for waging war with a maniac who is legitimately doing damage and even managed to conquer 2 members on my own
They agree and kick their leader out, who they then conquer
I am recruited and appointed leader
I make alliances and NAPs with every one and somehow manage to back stab every alliance that entered top 10 that era
Win

The same people and the same alliances fall for the same tricks the next era and we back stabbed them all a 2nd time.

I did have to move server and change name after that though… Now that I think about it I had to do that regularly. Could it be that I’m a bad guy?

:EDIT: Why does it look like I quoted myself? “>” doesn’t work correctly… I don’t like this new forum.

The new G3

Whats happening Admin Josh :joy::joy:

Ye I remember. You cost us many days of no sleep. Youre worse than dz at leading. It was the first era of HOF in e3. Only god knows how we won. We had 1-2 players in each continent fighting 1-2 teams That had over 1 k power each. Even after ilona extended the era to tick 3500 so that teams have more time trying to kill us. Then she gave rank 2 more times. Prize even tho they couldn’t kill us. Thank god for scrobbo and stab.

It’s called “Admin Josh is a noob”
:joy:

noob indeed … :+1:

But no tick 8 Havoc this time , he is losing his noobiness :frowning:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it

Trying to take out the admin feels

OMG OMG OMG Carter you you!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol this just happened and at this moment he knew he was CENSORED :wink:

How did he knew that he was censored? He noticed the black tape?