From the clan "Littlelost your lost"

Then I wonder why can’t they ban Shiro :expressionless:

Goodbye Littlelost, I wish you the best of luck in the future. :slight_smile:

I can be 1 of your members im honest and active everyday :slight_smile:

Who are you calling hackers?
Is it Reign’s fault because we are smart enough to figure out how the new update works?
Dont mess us with those hackers Shiro.

I spend $60 for new ### update and try so hard build a good mech. Why reign not yet get a gold medal? Please think with your very small brain.

Btw good bye. Have a nice day

its true that some llyl plaers are banned?

What the banned players from Littlelost your Lost did, that they got banned ?

I just wonder ? LOL

:slight_smile:

Nobody from our clan is baned in the game… Just The Metre is baned on forum because he had courage and speak the truth! Many of our clan simply abandoned the game because of this stupid update and hackers who run the game.
As proof: the Shiro clan now has a 90% win rate (clan just a few months ago with early game members, but hack experts), and we and the HTK clan 73%. There is too much difference between us who have years of play, and we have the most medals won 80 gold medals + 29 silver medals + 38 bronze medals and a practical clan emerged overnight with members alike …

For Marija and Lannister:“daddytx” is member of you clan, and is one very good example of hackers… Look which mech he used few days ago. How is possible to do such HP heat, energy and resistance?

Why you LIE all the time ?

ElMetre wrote to me a pm that 2 members of llyl are banned because they required a refund from their money they spent.

^^ Thats just what he wrote to me.

:wink:

Oh and the medals from Littlelost your lost count same less, as the ones from Shiro, cos you also had and have a lot of members cheating their stuff in the old version !

Not starting from ALL your clan manipulating you did with your alt-accounts, what showed pretty good your bad character !

So : dirty medals

Your TRY to say “we were the good ones” fails totally, my knowledge about all your dirty stuff you and a LOT of your members (NOT all) did, is to big, that you can try to wash your reputation !

:stuck_out_tongue:

And to be honest, if you would really quit the game, the community would be more honest over night !

:smile:

Besty is the beast and will remain forever the pure devil… No more comments…

Proof?

Thx to fang for his 1000 wins in few days, and to other new guys.

Hey kig! Today: i m bringing you more wins!

it looks like besty is back with her conflicts with llyl… yey game is fun again ! :smile:

Can I join your clan?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME JOIN YOU CLAN I ALWAYS WANTED TO JOIN YOU R CLAN EVER SINCE I STARTED TO PLAY SUPERMECHS.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , IM HONEST , ACTIVE AND HAVE A NICE ATTITUDE. I WANT TO LEARN FROM THE MASTERSSSSSSS:confounded:

littlelost stop being ridiculous. it’s enitrely possible to acheive those stats wtithout hacking if you boost your modules and torso to the max mythical level.

dont start chatting shit at the other clans because you guys got too lazy to compete anymore.

god, I can’t believe I used to think llyl was the greatest clan.

@Misfit whoaaa you dont need to be rude :frowning:

well, I get a little defensive when me and people like me who enthusiastically participated in the update are being slandered 24/7 ingame and on the forums as hackers with no evidence but “I couldnt do it and I’m the shit so it must have been hacking” purely for the crime of being successful.

Gg mate I feel your pain they all be salty

(They just jealous because you’re too pro :ok_hand:)