From 376 \ 375 to 4311 \ 375 how such a mistake is possible

Yesterday I left the game before passing chapter 3на3 and collecting my collection of 1005 boxes and 376 \ 375 items! The next morning I returned to the game and my inventory became 4362 \ 375 as possible! ??? and what should I do now?? Tactics remove this error and return to me my old quiet inventory without such a huge number of units and epic cards!

yes I had units but not so much!
I counted 800 units

7 Likes

Ok this is epic.

3 Likes

just remove epics and units and my inventory will be the same

2 Likes

Why is this a problem kits don’t count as an actual space?

3 Likes

how is that possible? it happened after the passage of the new company and the opening of the boss’s check

1 Like

I really don’t know what happend either.

1 Like

I had 376 and it became 4311 as so

2 Likes

In inventory, I can not go this terrible lagi! Just awful !

just throws me out of the game when trying to enter the inventory

1 Like

@Berserk40000 @Sarah247

2 Likes

:joy::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Did you get power kits instead of items…

2 Likes

I think you may have gotten huge amount of items

This case is interesting

2 Likes

I can not not in the inventory not in the workshop to go what to do to me! It is not interesting, I missed the day because of this bug, because it’s unrealistic to enter the arena and the company is lugged! Let them remove all these units and epics :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

and so every epic class is torture

1 Like

Why do I need it ??? if I have my favorite bellows and the selected weapon with boxes I collect 3 years

I am satisfied with my bellows! I spent quite a few funds to dub it! and such a mistake spoils everything to me!

1 Like

just let these epics and units be removed I don’t need them!

1 Like

@lordgorgon @bestplayerintheworld @Epyon
friend !
what do you say about this error

3 Likes

That seem absilutelly insane… did you also fet 50 plates and rare modules?

3 Likes

There is nothing to use third-party programs.
developers should be deleted you from the database when you first got caught on cheats!
but they put a simple ban that you took off with changing your ip and password - this is weird!
and you continue to break the system, trying to wind gold, tokens, now units!
@Sarah247 @Mohadib kick him! Watch this video - this is a pure confession, which has long been on the forum, and you continue to ignore that him steal money from your pocket!

Thank you @Virus_SLIP2310_Virus :exclamation:

You showed us, that these duplicating- multiplicating-bugs and glitches STILL exist and it explains how so many many players in some Top clans grew so fast without even spending 1 Cent :exclamation:

:wink:

3 Likes