Friendly arguement thread

I’m bored, so who wants to have a flamewar? :smiley:

2 Likes

No thanks…20 characters… Plus there is no topic…

Want to argue about that?

Well now there is a topic lol. There is no running away now XD

1 Like

@WTFriday is banned so that’s gonna be hard @Liam.M.Lucas_2020

Okay, I’ll get it started. almost every single r5 player is a lucky r7 player.

No, they just get upgraded enough to go to the next step. Sure, the can get lucky, but not all of them.

1 Like

(since this is friendly) I’m sorry sir, but I do not completely agree with you on this, however I do respect your opinion. The first time I hit r5 was also the same day that I hit r7 for the first time. Somehow, I got matched against dual counters, after dual counters and prevailed. For that week and the two weeks that followed, I was stuck at r5 0 stars, occasionally gettinig a couple wins pieced together or even hitting r4 once or twice. In conclusion, it was most certainly luck, and when you see other people that don’t even have two of their three mechs mythed, the same is true.

2 Likes

Shut up bitch.

4 Likes

I completely understand your frustration for being proven wrong. I see that I have angered you which was not my intent. I am very sorry my friend.

3 Likes

You’re one of the lucky guys, you still need to upgrade stuff to get better at the game though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I only have 3 and a half maxed myth mechs, just need to finish my mods.

1 Like

(btw I was r3 last week, so I’m not a complete noob anymore, just mostly a noob)

2 Likes