Frequent Super Mechs Youtubers Listing (Most Subscribed to Least Subscribed)

Madao san a lot of his comments are English but he’s actually russian. He plays Russian music.

I see I’m up there I’m one of the top Sm YTers (; Lazeski speaks Spanish and English. Also clockli uploads a lot !

Nice guide

4 Likes

Oh you subbed to me, thanks!

1 Like

only if you start uploading video again i will hit that unsubscribe button.

1 Like

I’m fairly frequently making videos if you want to add me.

1 Like

Yeah, I had you on the list but yesterday you had not uploaded for 2 weeks! But this morning you uploaded again, so you are back on the list.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out whether I should record something else too, but decided on Supermechs. The next video should be edited too, even if it’s not very good.

1 Like

i might have low subs also a medium player but is nice to be in this list also im more happy on being 9 place of super mechs channel with most subs it will be a long journey to pass @Dwightx

above avengers infinity war theme because i am in top 10

2 Likes

I have a supermechs channel!
Im kinda new i guess…

This is my channel up here!
Please also add mine!

2 Likes

You actually have been on this list since it was created!

Btw i speak english but i am from Serbia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, what language is spoken in Serbia?

Serbian language :slight_smile: b

1 Like

It’s very sad to see all Youtubers stop uploading,
however there are always new Youtubers joining.

People who stopped uploading like Madao san, KiG Blinc, TheWolf Preys, Wayne SM and the list goes on and on :frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t consider myself as number 1 But I feel i’m top 5

Chinaski, Kig Blinc, MadaoSan, then myself

1 Like

Well, they haven’t uploaded super mechs in a while… KiG blinc is now eNcore and uploads ‘standoff’ now, madao uploads Minecraft, and China ski uploads an assortment of non-super mech things…

No…You are #1

2 Likes

Lol thanks man
:slight_smile:

Sad to see them stop…

Maybe supermechs is dying Lately I haven’t been able to upload anything new. There was that Frantic Flame (Not good) and the Rusty armor. (Couldn’t get It)

2 Likes

hey i think i got recommended vids from you.

1 Like

Who’s video got recommended to you? Was it dwight’s?

dwight.

1 Like