Fluxeon is a big hacker please ban him

Hello admins i want to tell u that fluxeon is a big hacker in game he and zion are friends and zion taught him some tricks also he knows lots of russian hackers in game and they all are friends he roam in game saying he is the second biggest wizard in game and says he do only magic nothing big .he encourages people to quit this game everytime he is online and tell things everytime like this game is trash .this game is shit or its so messes up to play this puts a very bad impression on new guys who started playing …he using his cheats joins any clan and tells people how to hack too .he is a very big threat to game because of him many people quitted the game also he keeps on insulting admins in chats and calls tactisoft monkeysoft organisation with no brains and just keep talking bad about game and he changing good people become hackerd …see these pics

7 Likes

Hi Bell, Please see the note from Sarah below for reporting any players that may be hacking.

1 Like

can you reply on my post too cant login even

1 Like

Do you even understand sarcasm?

1 Like

That clan problem is fixed
And I don’t think those chat conclude anything

1 Like

Thank you for this post. Its raining outside and its a shet day, you fixed it for me! Thanks again! Here’s some chocolate for you : :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

Another beautiful thread!

At least it’s someone different this time.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Helloooo, you forgot me! How is that possibile? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I want see my painted mechs again!(

2 Likes

They can still come and go from clan…it is 100% not fixed

2 Likes

I didn’t mean its 100% fixed
I mean its fixed for now

1 Like

Well I too love chocolate :chocolate_bar: :chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

WOW … only clans with more then allowed members …

• Reign Reforged

• Littlelost your Lost

… that says a lot, and makes the always on going accusing of HardToKIll pretty F U N N Y :exclamation:

:laughing:

About @Fluxeon,I really liked him and I dont think he is a hacker, BUT since I saw the last weeks RAID results (which are facts AND unpossible to do perfect score all the time without using cheats) I am pretty disappointed about him.

I never expect that from him :exclamation:

:wink:

I’m not fluxeon

:question:

Wow guys I did not know great job guys

You remember we talk privately in game?

Yes we both joked around “you being Fluxy” … of course I remember :exclamation:

:wink:

1 Like