FIRE SNIPER (new weapon idea)

legendary 1 level

weight 57 | 64-92 | 79 heat damage | 13 heat resist drain | 4-8 range | 2 uses
| 20 heat cost | 9 cooling dmg

legendary 40 level

weight 57 | 92-112 | 121 heat damage | 13 heat resist drain | 4-8 range | 2 uses
| 20 heat cost | 9 cooling dmg

mythical 1 level

weight 57 | 102-127 | 133 heat damage | 19 heat resist drain | 4-8 range | 2 uses
| 36 heat cost | 15 cooling dmg

mythical 50 level

weight 57 | 125-161 | 178 heat damage | 19 heat resist drain | 4-8 range | 2 uses

divine level

weight 57 | 134-171 | 195 heat damage | 19 heat resist drain | 4-8 range | 2 uses

9 Likes

Nonononono. Heat already has a unique weapon stronger than Val. If they add heat Val, then they should add en Burning Shower, and that seems quite OP.

6 Likes

195 heat damage + 20% = 234 heat damage
134-171 + 20% = 161-206
This is a good idea for me.

don’t forget to add heat spartan carnage that can reduce cooling

5 Likes

I’m happy to come up with it somehow. I’m glad to invent something new.

Did you read my comment? No…this is not a good idea. This would be heat bomb but it costs way less. And it does real damage. And it does resist damage. And it does cooling damage.

3 Likes

And that means I need to explain the same thing.
emp = Val sniper

1 Like

Energy as a type in Supermechs functions differently from heat. You automatically regenerate energy, you do not automatically regenerate heat. A shutdown is a 100% sure way to lose your entire turn. Getting energy broken might not even matter for some mechs.

8 Likes

Needs more explosive/heat damage + cooling damage to be viable IMO. I’m all for game breaking new weapons. Anything to force the style of play to change keeps it evolving. Adaptability is the challenge.

7 Likes

Is that correct what you say.
This is exactly what I meant.
@Darkstare Why do you care so much about it? You just don’t want to be in the third rank

I completely agree with you that forcing style of play to change keeps the game refreshed. However, I think that balance changes are a better way to do this so that people do not have to spend thousands of tokens for new items. And then possibly not even get the items.

6 Likes

and I agree with you.

I’m going to create heat spartan carnage.

1 Like

Your sarcasm has been interpreted as a recommendation.

5 Likes

Well, I just wanted a new idea.

2 Likes

oh no

2 Likes

Please do not add a heat valiant or spartan carnage, this game is p2w enough, there’s no need to change the meta heavily so that only p2ws are in top ranks, like @Darkstare said. And heat is quite different from energy.

That’s why they need to make a new premium portal(premium,or just a GOOD weapon)which should stay for more than 1 day…sounds quite overpowered,but it would make people more active in the game. They will never listen to us and fix the bugs,but let’s just hope they might…

3 Likes

you made nice weapons!

bravo !!!

1 Like