Few missing weapon counterparts

big blue blast—an energy weapon with 2 knockback and 1-4 range

needed counterpart is big red blast

artillery mark 1 to 5

needed counterpart is some mythical artillery; 4-8 range,no knockback,80-100 or 70-90 damage,22 heat etc etc

weapons with 2 knockback----needed counterparts----weapons with 2 pull

1 Like

“Big Red Blast” = Firewall

3 Likes

i haven’t got a ‘firewall’ yet. what about the others

1 Like

while I agree, FireWall is myphical quality while big blue blast is not even epic. Damage of BBB is minor, however, who uses it for damage? It is very upsetting that best heat weapon close to FireWall is a common Twin Terminator R. Which doesn’t even have 2 push. In fact, only heat weapon with 2 push and 2-4 range is FireWall.

1 Like

They should’ve added an energy and physical firewall.

1 Like

not quite so; i just checked; it doesnt have a 1-4 range; for me big blue blast is to move the enemy; who is neither in 2-4 range(where most heavy damage weapons operate) nor in stomping range. 2 knockback is often useful, not just to move your enemy to the ‘nice range’ but also to get away from lava spray , rail gun etc

1 Like

I totally disagree with this concept of making same weapon but with other stats, makes no sense, where goes the diversity?

Metal Shredders, Electric Storm and Devastation Swarm, as well as all Haxes and Spammers, and Steel Barricade/Electric Mass/Magma Barrier, and many more popular items all laugh at your “diversity”

still, I agree that it would be nice if there was less “same weapon but other type” counterparts. But, this won’t happen in SuperMechs, so I will want instead logical conclusion of counterparts - heat type Big Red Blast

1 Like

“Big Bomb Explosion” = My Mind

1 Like