- - - f l e x - t h r e a d - - -

are you forgetting the party crasher requires jump?..

Aw you passed me up. Joking, congrats!

Everybody look what i found both of these are same batftes but are showed in the same copy they are 100% identical even the damages …lol…New bug. 28B05,28B06 not sure if the 0 is O

What you should look is to have more respect for the other players that you fighting on Arena. Even if you are a kid that is not an excuse.

Where do I´ve to write the code to see a replay?

People mention the replay by a code number, where you have to place that code to see an old replay?

Top right corner of your replay screen. The search button.

i have this on an alt account… but still, it’s valiant

Did you even know i am not direspecting a person but just showing you a double replay bug.:wink:

:astonished: dont upgrade frantic flame.

I was not talking about the replay. I was talking about your behavior in Arena. I serious encourage you to speak only in forum and stop insulting people on Arena.

I dont insult people in Arena .i never do although i may talk but i always respect the opponent.

Is not what I saw when you fighting my brother … I hope it was the last time.

:neutral_face: i dont even know that i even fought your brother in the fight, i respect everybody who i fight in arena and respect all members here too and so if yor brother is saying that it may be his mis understanding .Akthough i cant deny my Frantic’s abuses :joy:

I didn’t know that your Frantic’s write on Arena chat. Well … I’m always learning … from rude people …

I just got the Evolved Hex set!
(Yes,I’m going Unarmed for weapon slot;I have a paid membership)

Next,I’m going for the Evolved Blood.

What is that, and from what game?
Looks rather interesting… i want to test/try it.

How long do you think this thread will last? (It’s already been around almost a year)

Another Rank 1 Flex However…

Do not play at the end of season its so freaking hard…

(barely got rank 1)
bandicam%202019-05-10%2015-02-22-591

REPLAY: 3BC1F Can someone tell me how I won against the number 1 Guy PB.

I dont understand im thankful tho.