- - - f l e x - t h r e a d - - -

Thats just some of my poor Turkish mate.

flex my new power kit

Turkish -> Turkey -> Turkey sound = Gobble Gobble -> Gobblish -> Gibberish

am i creative yet

Makes sense.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

sees mythfood

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

does that apply to you too

Got this on my phys-main alt account.

Myth food?

depends on your build

You can make a res drainer build + the -50 res floorpad and boom. 150 extra damage per turn

hmmmmMMMMMMMMMM

I’d say it is excellent for titan battles atleast

i flex my full day of farming but i also flex this rare drone i got from lvl 160 box

Or should I use it (plus a few rares) on my lvl 32 malice beam to max it? I need to know pleassseee. @WinzKay, what would you suggest? (btw this post is leading up to a flex)

Malice beam isn’t really used in top ranks so I’d keep the original plan

Nightfall would be the best option

Thank you! I will upgrade it and post it soon! Anyways I have to catch some zzzzzzzzs. 'Night!

Shoutout to the people stacked on arena coins :sunglasses:

nah, uh-unh, I’m going senile. I’ll take my daily dose of geritol and see those are actually stompers

Nope, must need an extra dose. Gotta be the lumbago, only possible explanation, it’s making me start to see things. Did this though:

forgot to screenshot actually mything it. Let the hating begin.

Three flexes in a row! I’m on a roll tonight

I remember when I got that Achievement…I missed my Mercy (assuming it’s Mercy) do over 500 Damage…