- - - f l e x - t h r e a d - - -

Wrong thread.

I’m seeing all these clans popping out of nowhere and suddenly appearing in top 10, yet the clan I’m in is still struggling to keep top 300 for the fourth month xD

2nd claw…
partched together a mech from the leggies i got

Happyness flex, today i exchanged pointers good Sir like a lot in arena.
Not all battles are about victory/defeat, some are about meeting nice peeps you usually dont meet much.

GG Sean.

GG Lord G…

Algerianno started my Loss Streak…

First He beats me, then you beat me, then Tron beats me, then HULK beats me lol…at least I beat Dottore after that…but then I lost to [UNDERTALE] SANS…but hey, it’s just a game…:slightly_smiling_face:

Press F for Sean r1 :smiley:

oh…dammit…Like limit again…uuh

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

oh Hello :wave:
04%20PM

You’ll pass me easy

It’s the holidays so I plan on spending all day grinding out OD7 Insane and work on AP on Thursday before we head off to Australia

#flex

I have 2 fully maxed mechs now…still can’t get Rank 2…

@Lordcurzon
~For the First time in Forever…I’m ahead of LordCurzon~ (ok, maybe not the First time…but meh)

This is a Joke…you’ll overtake me no problem :wink::slightly_smiling_face:…I want to meet you in Arena so bad…

I ain’t stepping in the arena for a few hours lol

Titan ticket farming, raid, stuff

<3

You succ my likes
lol

<3

FLEX!

Youre flexing purchases?
Why not.

OOPS!
you gained 2,500 credits
R E F R E S H