- - - f l e x - t h r e a d - - -

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lookin boi

beat my spicy mech u wont

20 characters lo

LIL TAE BACK HERE, YOU KNOW, I WAS ONCE BROKE TOO, BUT THEN I WAS LIKE “Nah, I ain’t gonna be broke no more” AND STARTED A GAME CALLED SUPERMECHS

Love to loose to you. Only way for me would be to build an anti Rovo dedicated mech, but would weaken too much on other areas.
Playing on the weak spots of you oponent, building accordingly… youre the best mate, much deserved victories. GGs

Dont wanna flex but i have 5 claws :muscle:

Why did i think it was me

You wish ;). Figure out a res mod and youll be an “area”
But in this case it was concerning OP phys builds, my roundeds would remain as they are…

-Aeres buys a premium pack
-gets legendary
-its a mighty protector
-proceeds to jab it in @lordgorgon’s face
-gorgon can no lomger kill me

*easily

20characters

I will build 2 phys counters if thats what it takes gorgon >:C

It takes that, good starting position, good rng and a few other stuffs…
Waiting for you mate. Youll do it i know

But you cant take 4 mechs in battle , i cant do good without my heat and rounded energy tho

Choices… i like roundeds too. But they got kicked by whatever is counter phys dedicated. Better that than pick up roulette imo.

Now THIS is REAL f2p flex bois :muscle:

capture(107)
capture(108)
capture(109)
capture(110)

Oh, please.

Lord Gorgon can I please see youre physical build

Scary shet right there. Received a 1000+dmg from this baby a few days ago. Makes you rethink your life…
Put it in good use mate.

My last enemy who got hit by this received 1132 damage, and my last campaign mech who got hit by this received 1204 damage, made me have more strategies than I ever used to.

Holy shet. @SafariMaster got it out of the last portal, along with 2 other premiums. I was not so lucky

Is it possible to make a counter to his anti physical mech WITH a physical mech? (Sounds kinda stupid but :confused: )