- - - f l e x - t h r e a d - - -

oh you mean you have NE on yours?

Yeah…they are ok…nice low cost to use, no heat cost, high drain but does the same elec damage as a FS…Which have a nice tight consistent rng

Yeah…work perfect…NE + NF + Mercy

NE pulls so you can use NF
Mercy pushes so you can use NF…

Yingyang, I apologize for not replying to you. I was away from my keyboard. However, I see Sean answered your question quite nicely.

Uhhh yeah.,I think everyone knows mindless phys strategy

I am ALWAYS more concerned about modules…but with phys…it’s more about turns then a lot of things…,it’s like 2000hp and 2300hp difference don’t mean squat…those turns dictate…

Oh yes, phys fights are so brief. Umm, for me when I’m using my anti-phys against other phys, all that matters is the hp. And who has the most at the end, so every bit of hp count. :man_shrugging:

Gorgon got populuar I see.

Yo_Yo_Man, I think this quote by Lannister sums it up pretty well:

You have good points…hp is the dominant module of choice… but after watching tons of replays…the hp diff has to be significant (enough to take a possible full/partial round) because from what I watched…200-300hp or slightly more matter very little when they reach a certain point…the turns and/or resistance seems to be the deciding factor

Yes, totally agree on the resistance.

yup…to true…but for us die hard elects/heat builds…we will find a way to overcome…yes…we adapt to stay alive and competitive…

Curious…is anyone noticing a slight comeback of heats and energies? Or is that just me? Probably just me eh

Oh, I see what you’re talking about now. Still, more hp is better than less.

Oh hell yeah my freind

Yes, with the new hammers for energy/heat mechs, it does wonder, at least for me. Life just got easier now.

Nice little hammer with bunker/last words? Get out of NF range? Most now only have Spartan and a utility to fire with? Or maybe some hammer action with some Valient as dessert? You betcha

Lol! Good one! :joy:

And have more drain than a last words, which i want one mortal to replace it :slight_smile:

I’m so confused and yet so hooked on this conversation…

Very true…I tell you what though…I’ve gotten LW to hit 400+ after drain tho…impressive